Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-17-2018, 01:10 PM  
Bazinga

John Wick: Chapter 3

Here we go.... Just announced to be released 1 year from today 5/19/019.

Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-17-2018, 01:53 PM   #2
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

#2 was pretty bad
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:37 PM   #3
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
#2 was pretty bad
It was awful, and I still sit and watch it every time I come across it on the TV.

In for 3.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:49 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

This time, they killed his goldfish and he is super pissed.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 03:01 PM   #5
MVP

**** you. That fish was my whole world.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 03:07 PM   #6
MVP

I enjoyed #2, though it did go a little over the top. I will definitely see #3, looking forward to it!
Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:26 PM   #7
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
I enjoyed #2, though it did go a little over the top. I will definitely see #3, looking forward to it!
#2 is never better than #1. How many movies have even got close enough to even being an equal to #1? GodfatherII then what movie? It’s just too high of a bar.

I like John Wick. Reaves was made for that brooding part. I’ll go see it in the movie theatre this time.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:28 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
#2 is never better than #1. How many movies have even got close enough to even being an equal to #1? GodfatherII then what movie?
Aliens, Empire Strikes Back, The Dark Knight.

Its usually comedy sequels that cant live up. Hard to catch that lightening in a bottle again.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:55 PM   #9
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
#2 is never better than #1. How many movies have even got close enough to even being an equal to #1? GodfatherII then what movie? It’s just too high of a bar.

I like John Wick. Reaves was made for that brooding part. I’ll go see it in the movie theatre this time.
Aliens and Terminator 2 say hi.

And I know I'm in the minority on this, but I liked Batman Begins far more than Dark Knight, which was the first step of Nolan's long and annoying slide into making films with more and more ridiculously and needlessly labyrinthine plots.

As for John Wick 2, it was okay. Liked the first one better. The three-gun match in the middle was fun, though.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 08:27 PM   #10
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Aliens, Empire Strikes Back, The Dark Knight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Aliens and Terminator 2 say hi.
my point still stands. Out of the hurdreds of thousands of movies ever made, It’s just a handful of movies.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:34 PM   #11
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
my point still stands. Out of the hurdreds of thousands of movies ever made, It’s just a handful of movies.
I personally enjoyed the following:

Braveheart 2
Glory 2
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:19 AM   #12
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I personally enjoyed the following:

Braveheart 2
Glory 2
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 10:51 AM   #13
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

The boogeyman is coming for you.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2018, 11:06 AM   #14
Veteran

Man I can't believe the dislike on here for Chapter 2 . I thought it was great (not as good as the 1st one but still awesome ) . I guess it did get a bit over the top & cartoony when Wick survived his house blowing up but still I loved it. The stakes were raised (as ridiculous as it got) it was flat out entertaining.

I'm confident in the next one too. Bring on Chapter 3!
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-19-2018, 05:58 PM   #15
**** That Noise

I didn’t think #2 was bad by any means, but it wasn’t nearly as good as #1. #2 was just one of those movies that you watch once or twice, #1 I’ve seen many times.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli