Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:33 AM   #4276
Veteran

It's a bad sign that I had to watch The Talking Dead to find out who most of the piked heads were...or maybe I'm just bad with disembodied heads.

Spoiler!
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:20 AM   #4277
Wasted away again...

Sonofabitch! My DVR cut off the recording before it finished. Right after the commercial break after Alpha sat down next to Lydia in the theater. Sound like I missed a hell of an ending. Now I have to find a replay and catch what happened.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:26 AM   #4278
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
BTW wouldn’t they have all the saviors guns and ammo? Or has so much time passed that they were all used up and obsolete?
But, they have Eugene. They should be making rounds around the clock. Makes little sense to me
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:38 AM   #4279
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Sonofabitch! My DVR cut off the recording before it finished. Right after the commercial break after Alpha sat down next to Lydia in the theater. Sound like I missed a hell of an ending. Now I have to find a replay and catch what happened.
I just now found out reading this thread,I thought it was a little odd that this episode according to my DVR was only 1 hour when it's usually like 1:08
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:42 AM   #4280
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
It's a bad sign that I had to watch The Talking Dead to find out who most of the piked heads were...or maybe I'm just bad with disembodied heads.

Spoiler!
Totally disagree about the last point in your spoiler (if we are talking about the same thing) - I LOVED the way they executed it - the people still at the fair wondering where someone was, then the reveal of where that person ended up.

Last edited by sedated; 03-26-2019 at 09:17 PM..
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-26-2019, 10:38 AM   #4281
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Ok jeez. Finally we get some shit lit. That was one mofo of an episode. Homeboy’s speech at the end was a little much, but damn - how these guys will react will be interesting.

BTW wouldn’t they have all the saviors guns and ammo? Or has so much time passed that they were all used up and obsolete?
Reminded me of 300.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:33 PM   #4282
My work speaks for itself!!!

My DVR cutoff too early too. But I heard the first 30 seconds of talking dead and they made an announcement about it - saved me from hearing it.

But wow - one of the strongest episodes in a long time. I've mentioned it before, but this season has redeemed itself.

Yes, it has flaws (but it always has had them).....but we're back with potentially the best "bad guy" since the Governor.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:45 PM   #4283
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

it wasn't your dvrs' that cut off early. i watched it live, knew it was scheduled for an hour. after the first minute of "Overtime", i knew something was wrong.

Hardwick even said it in the opening minutes of talking dead. i can't speak for satellite, but if you have On Demand with your cable co, you should be able to watch it in its entirety.
sorry if you missed it guys. it really was the best episode of the season.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 10:36 PM   #4284
Supporter

"I have a feeling...it's gonna be a hard winter" - Alpha
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 03-26-2019, 10:52 PM   #4285
Just a li'l Evel

Hey what about the recurring “alpha / beta” themes here. Like with the Jadis helicopter people. Think there’s any connection?
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 06:31 AM   #4286
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
it wasn't your dvrs' that cut off early. i watched it live, knew it was scheduled for an hour. after the first minute of "Overtime", i knew something was wrong.

Hardwick even said it in the opening minutes of talking dead. i can't speak for satellite, but if you have On Demand with your cable co, you should be able to watch it in its entirety.
I watched it On Demand last night. There was a lot that happened after my DVR stopped the recording. Great episode and this season has been really good.

Alpha is one scary, crazy bitch.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 09:27 AM   #4287
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
"I have a feeling...it's gonna be a hard winter" - Alpha
Call John Snow!!!!!

Oppps....wrong show...
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 10:14 AM   #4288
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post

Finally got to see it in its entirety and agree,it felt like one of those old classic episodes,Herschel's death,the human cattle slaughter from Sanctuary etc.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:11 PM   #4289
Supporter

FTWD with a bit of a chip on its shoulder, showing signs of actual storytelling

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2019, 08:13 PM   #4290
Custom User Title

Those winters in Georgia can be a real bitch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.