Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-15-2013, 05:13 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

This Week's Important Florida News!

Two Boffo Stories:

Story One: Man arrested for giving wicked wedgies, or snuggies, or melvyns, or whatever you call pulling the underwear over a nerd's head.

Story Two: Fifty Year Old School Teacher Gets Tanked on Cheap Wine, wrecks her van, offers to blow the cop if he lets her go.

Florida, I love you. You're just so fun!

Story #1:
Charles Ross is known for orchestrating outrageous pranks and posting them to Youtube. But this time, the 18-year-old prankster may have gone a step too far.

Ross was arrested for battery Sunday night after he allegedly gave a series of wedgies to moviegoers outside the Carmike Royal Palm 20 in Bradenton, Fla., while a friend filmed the prank, the Bradenton Herald reports.

The underwear prank, which Gawker calls a "wedgie spree," ended badly for Ross when a 20-year-old male victim reported to authorities that Ross grabbed him "by the back of his pants and pulled them up hard," according to the Smoking Gun. Although other victims of the schoolyard prank also came forward, the 20-year-old is the only one seeking charges.

On his Youtube channel, Ross has uploaded video footage of him performing a variety of pranks -- from doing handstands over people to trying out pick-up lines -- but the latest in his compilation is by far one of his most hands-on public displays.

According to the police report obtained by the Smoking Gun, Ross challenged the male victim following the wedgie, "asking if he wanted to hit him."

The Mantee County Sheriff's Office arrested Ross and detained him overnight. He was released on $750 bail, records show, and his court date is set for Feb. 14.

Though Ross' wedgie spree was meant in jest, this is not the first time someone has been arrested for doling out the uncomfortable underwear gag. In 2006, an Albany, N.Y., teacher was arrested for endangering the welfare of a child after allegedly giving a 10-year-old student a wedgie during summer school.

http://www.manateesheriff.com/Public...px?ID=10125392

Story #2:
'A' for effort?
Middle school math teacher Mary Maloney allegedly offered oral sex to a police officer after being nabbed for a hit-and-run in Palm Beach County, Fla.

Maloney, 53, was arrested Sunday after she crashed her van into a pickup truck around 8:35 p.m., then took off, according to an arrest report obtained by the Sun Sentinel. A witness to the crash tracked Maloney's car to a parking spot and then called police.

The arresting officer said he found an empty gallon jug of wine behind Maloney's driver's seat and "immediately smelled the strong odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from her person," according to WPTV. The report states that her eyes were glassy, bloodshot, and partially closed.
The officer that drove Maloney to the police station noted that she asked him "How much do I need to pay you to just let me go? Don't you understand I am a school teacher?"

She then allegedly offered to perform oral sex on him and allow him to fondle her breasts.

Maloney was charged with driving under the influence, leaving the scene of a crash with damage, resisting an officer without violence, driving with a suspended license and attempted bribery of a public servant.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:54 AM   #856
MVP

A Florida man died this weekend while reportedly trying to remove one of his pet pigeons from a power line by using “a 20-foot aluminum pool pole."

Elian Garcia-Rivera, 36, was electrocuted Saturday in West Palm Beach and found unresponsive near a pigeon coop on his property.

“He attempted to get a pigeon off of the power line in his backyard by using a 20-foot aluminum pool pole,” Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Teri Barbera told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Investigators say Garcia was thrown to the ground after the pole touched the power line. He was then taken to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...-aluminum-pole
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:03 PM   #857
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
A Florida man died this weekend while reportedly trying to remove one of his pet pigeons from a power line by using “a 20-foot aluminum pool pole."

Elian Garcia-Rivera, 36, was electrocuted Saturday in West Palm Beach and found unresponsive near a pigeon coop on his property.

“He attempted to get a pigeon off of the power line in his backyard by using a 20-foot aluminum pool pole,” Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Teri Barbera told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Investigators say Garcia was thrown to the ground after the pole touched the power line. He was then taken to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...-aluminum-pole
Darwin wins again!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:05 PM   #858

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
Has anyone done the Florida man challenge where you google Florida man and your birth month and day?

Florida man accused of putting semen in coworker's water

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...er/1997706002/
I had never heard of that one. This is just last year on my birthday:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...re/1228241002/

Quote:
An apologetic but confused man greeted Florida firefighters after he allegedly started a house fire as he tried to bake cookies on a George Foreman grill, according to local media reports.

Smoke was coming from the house in Niceville, Florida, on Aug. 27 when the naked man met authorities at the door, according to a police report cited by the Miami Herald. At the time, the home was filled with smoke and multiple items were on fire.

"I'm sorry," he said to them and closed the door, the Northwest Florida Daily News reports.

The man "showed no sign of understanding the danger he was in,” the Herald quotes a police report. He later told authorities that he had smoked marijuana and consumed two liters of vodka, the Herald reports.

After the man had been removed from the house for his safety, firefighters informed him that he could have died of smoke inhalation, the Daily News reports. Firefighters wore oxygen masks as they took burning items from the home.

A fire department investigation found that the man had tried to bake cookies on an unattended George Foreman grill, according to the publication. When the grill caught fire, he attempted to put the fire out using towels, which also caught on fire.

The man had obvious burns on his hands but refused medical treatment, the Herald reports.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 03:07 PM   #859
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
Has anyone done the Florida man challenge where you google Florida man and your birth month and day?

Florida man accused of putting semen in coworker's water

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...er/1997706002/
Mine was about a guy who threw a toilet out of the window of a school board headquarters. When they went to arrest him, he was sitting on another toilet on a street corner if I understand the story right.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...second-crapper
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:52 AM   #860
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Thats where I live. It's a huge county and there is a major divide. The hard core Trump backers and Scientologists are in the northern part where most of this stuff happens. The southern part is now a majority of millennial's, think San Francisco politically and socially.
I grew up on the southside of St. Pete, it was the scary part of town and that's hard to believe it's now the hip section. Graduated from St. Petersburg High in '68. I remember when the Scientologist bought that place, it was the Fort Harrison Hotel about 1975 they took over. I was an FAA controller at St. Pete/Clearwater Airport tower in the 70's, they even had their own airplanes based there.

Out by the airport we had a neat club called the Electric Zoo, it was near Sunshine Speedway. I remember in '69 seeing the Allman Bros there before they released their first album. I was going to see Queen at Sunshine Speedway in '75 but the day of the show the fire marshall wouldn't approve the stage, said it wasn't strong enough to safely support all their equipment. I moved to Pensacola in '77 and have only been back a couple of times. It's so congested, my parents retired to Spring Hill in the 80's, that's up by Weechi Wachie Springs. I live in a big retirement community since 2011 off I-75 at the Wildwood exit. It's neat place if you're over 55. I'm going to see Starship tomorrow night here.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-06-2019, 10:31 AM   #861
Damnit Peg

Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-12-2019, 02:26 PM   #862
Be Kind To Your Pets

He Eats Ass and is proud of it!
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article..._ZzYSU-aVBnpYs

A Florida man arrested this week for refusing to remove a sticker on his pickup truck proclaiming that he eats ass will not be prosecuted, officials said Thursday.

Now the man is threatening to sue the sheriff's office for violating his First Amendment rights.

Dillon Shane Webb, 23, was stopped Sunday on a highway in Lake City, west of Jacksonville, by a Columbia County sheriff's deputy who saw a sticker on his rear window that read, "I EAT ASS."

Dashcam footage shows the deputy telling Webb that the reason he was pulled over was "the derogatory sticker" on the back of his truck.

"How is that derogatory?" Webb asks.

"How is it not derogatory?" the deputy responds. "Some 10-year-old little kid sitting in the passenger seat of his momma's vehicle looks over and sees 'I EAT ASS' and asks his mom what it means; how is she going to explain that?"

"That's the parent's job, not my job," Webb responded.

Webb was issued a summons for what the sheriff's deputy said was a misdemeanor violation of Florida's obscene-materials law.

Dashcam footage shows the deputy telling Webb that if one of his four children asked him about the sticker, he "would be furious."

When the deputy told Webb to remove one of the letters from the words "ASS" to read "AS," Webb refused, citing his constitutional right to free speech.

The deputy subsequently arrested Webb and charged him with the additional offense of resisting an officer without violence.

News of Webb's arrest — and his sticker — made news around the country. In a notice filed Thursday, prosecutors announced that they were dropping the charges against him.

"Having evaluated the evidence through the prism of Supreme Court precedent it is determined that the Defendant has a valid defense to be raised under the First Amendment of our United States Constitution," Assistant State's Attorney John Foster Durrett wrote. "Given such, a jury would not convict under these facts."

Webb's lawyer, Andrew Bonderud, told BuzzFeed News they were now considering "a number of potential claims" against the sheriff's office.

Bonderud noted that the dash cam footage shows the deputy at first telling his client that the sticker was "derogatory" instead of "obscene." He also highlighted that at several points, one of the deputy's colleagues can be heard telling him via the radio to "tow his shit."

"Not only were they wrong on the law, but they happen to be hypocrites," he said.

Bonderud said Webb's sticker "didn't satisfy the rigorous standard to be found to be obscene," which he said "typically refers to something that is erotic in nature."

"[The 'I EAT ASS' sticker] could be a euphemism for a number of things," he insisted.

"The bottom line is that he and his friends thought it would be funny," Bonderud said, "and he shouldn't end up in jail for making a joke like that."

Bonderud acknowledged that this free speech case was "unique" compared with the others he has worked on, but said Webb was heroic for fighting for his rights.

"I think it was brave of him to refuse to take down what he thought was protected speech," Bonderud said. "I think it showed courage on his part."
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2019, 03:11 PM   #863
Happy Easter!

Goooo Florida for defending First Amendment Rights!!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2019, 04:03 PM   #864
Supporter

Power trip. Good lord I would be furious for losing my freedom over that.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2019, 11:25 AM   #865
Supporter

I'll skip the picture...click on the link if you really want to see it, but I urge caution.

Florida woman who assaulted Burger King employee for not providing free fries arrested, police say

A Florida woman was arrested on Monday after her attempt to “have it your way” turned violent.

Natasha Bagley, 42, was charged with armed robbery with assault or battery, criminal mischief, and attempted robbery with a deadly weapon after police say she assaulted the manager of a Burger King after another employee refused to give her and her girlfriend free fries last month.

Miami Dade County Police were called to the fast food restaurant, located on 18240 S. Dixie Highway, at around 4:50 p.m. April 2 after Bagley and her girlfriend, Genesis Peguero, 27, reportedly entered the restaurant and caused a disturbance minutes after an employee at the drive-thru window wouldn’t give them the free food, a police affidavit obtained by Fox News stated.

Bagley was heard by witnesses asking who called Peguero a “b----.”

That’s when police say Peguero jumped over the counter and demanded that the store manager open the register and give her all the money, threatening to hit her over the face with a .45 caliber pistol.

When the victim was able to reach the phone to call police, Peguero grabbed the phone and began to beat her, at which point Bagley also jumped over the counter and began to hit and kick the woman, the police affidavit stated.

The pair began to leave the restaurant before Peguero turned around to push and rip off both registers. Police say she again began assaulting the victim.

Bagley and Peguero fled the scene in a Black SUV.

Bagley was later identified in a picture by the victim and arrested on Monday. Peguero has yet to be located by police.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/b...ted-free-fries
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2019, 11:33 AM   #866
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
I'll skip the picture...click on the link if you really want to see it, but I urge caution.

Florida woman who assaulted Burger King employee for not providing free fries arrested, police say

A Florida woman was arrested on Monday after her attempt to “have it your way” turned violent.

Natasha Bagley, 42, was charged with armed robbery with assault or battery, criminal mischief, and attempted robbery with a deadly weapon after police say she assaulted the manager of a Burger King after another employee refused to give her and her girlfriend free fries last month.

Miami Dade County Police were called to the fast food restaurant, located on 18240 S. Dixie Highway, at around 4:50 p.m. April 2 after Bagley and her girlfriend, Genesis Peguero, 27, reportedly entered the restaurant and caused a disturbance minutes after an employee at the drive-thru window wouldn’t give them the free food, a police affidavit obtained by Fox News stated.

That’s when police say Peguero jumped over the counter and demanded that the store manager open the register and give her all the money, threatening to hit her over the face with a .45 caliber pistol.

When the victim was able to reach the phone to call police, Peguero grabbed the phone and began to beat her, at which point Bagley also jumped over the counter and began to hit and kick the woman, the police affidavit stated.

The pair began to leave the restaurant before Peguero turned around to push and rip off both registers. Police say she again began assaulting the victim.

Bagley was later identified in a picture by the victim and arrested on Monday. Peguero has yet to be located by police.

Gaaaahhhh, warning not strong enough.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2019, 11:36 AM   #867

Quote:
threatening to hit her over the face with a .45 caliber pistol
Hitting someone over the head, sure. Over the face? Huh?
Old 05-29-2019, 11:46 AM   #868
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post

Woman?
Mike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-29-2019, 01:13 PM   #869
Politically Incorrect

That's a man baby!

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2019, 01:27 PM   #870
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post

Gaaaahhhhga, warning not strong enough.
FYP
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.