Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2010, 10:16 PM  
Plays to win the game!

How To Train Your Dragon

Theres very few times when an amazing animated movie comes around and makes you feel this impressed, warmhearted, and willing to spend the extra money to go see it again and for me this was it.

One of the best animated movies I've ever seen the story is all to familiar but the relationship between the boy and his dragon is reason enough to make you love this movie. If you are on the fence about this one, I will push you over. Definetly take your kids to go see it and if you have a date I guarantee you this will make her happy.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-15-2014, 03:41 PM   #91
Kind of a mod

In case anyone else is like me and hadn't heard, this is number two of three. When they got the guy to agree to do a second one, he convinced them to make it a trilogy. Supposedly, the next one will again jump forward in the timeline a bit and may have a plot line about why dragons aren't around anymore.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:28 PM   #92
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
In case anyone else is like me and hadn't heard, this is number two of three. When they got the guy to agree to do a second one, he convinced them to make it a trilogy. Supposedly, the next one will again jump forward in the timeline a bit and may have a plot line about why dragons aren't around anymore.
Interesting, I did not know that, but not surprising. Everything is a trilogy nowdays because of monetary reasons mostly.

But so far, it sounds like they know what they are doing with these.
Posted via Mobile Device
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:00 PM   #93
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Interesting, I did not know that, but not surprising. Everything is a trilogy nowdays because of monetary reasons mostly.

But so far, it sounds like they know what they are doing with these.
Posted via Mobile Device
I think it's a little different in that in the sense that it was a planned course of action. There was no "let's do #2 and hope it does well enough to do #3." Instead, it was a plan from the beginning that they wanted to tell the story this way.

Sure, the money's good, but this series feels different enough that I don't think it was purely a money grab.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2019, 11:06 PM   #94
Kind of a mod

Anyone see the third one? My wife and I went this morning, and I thought it was a nice ending to the trilogy. Perhaps not as epic as the first two were, but it was definitely not a clunker like many trilogy enders are.