Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-22-2006, 01:04 AM  
**** SOC & **** YOU

Pets of Chiefs Planet

I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.

Last edited by pr_capone; 05-01-2012 at 10:44 PM..
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:53 AM   #136
Supporter

Who knew this thread was

Where the Red fern Grows
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:59 AM   #137
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Here are my cats, who are the best pets in the entire world. This photo is from our old kitchen.

O.J., our tabby, is 13 years old and is the best behaved cat ever. Jupiter, our Norwegian Forest Cat, is 11 years old, and is our wild child. He is shown here not long after getting his big summer haircut. Jupiter had a big health scare this year, as he has developed feline asthma, but we're getting it under control.

Last edited by Rain Man; 05-13-2008 at 06:28 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:57 PM   #138
Superbowl MVP

New addition to our pet family

GeeGee

SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-24-2007, 11:01 PM   #139
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Is little GeeGee sick, Mr. SLAG?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:09 PM   #140
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
Is little GeeGee sick, Mr. SLAG?

FAX

Yes and No,

Sad story this dog... it was my grandparents.. dog.. but my grandma has been battleing cancer and other problems such as chronic pneumonia, and gangrene in her foot and had to be amputated... she is doing well and is getting better but its a very up and down thing with her health.. my poor grandpa has been toting this dog back and forth between newton and topeka... when he is at the hospital she has just been stuck in the taxi all day long.

anyway..

finally they asked if someone could take care of it because of the whole situation and i reluctantly agreed as i dont want to take my grandpa's dog away from him.

anyway..

we got her late last night and her hair was all matted really really back... we took her to get cleaned up and they said she might have a small hernia... she is enjoying her new found freedom in my house with no carpet... yet still depressed from leaving my grandpa..
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-24-2007, 11:13 PM   #141
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Dang. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandparents, Mr. SLAG. This is a tough situation.

I think you did the right thing by taking in GeeGee though. In the last picture I noticed that she looks a little sad or something. I interpreted it as a possible illness. But, it's probably from missing our grandfather.

Dang, man. Chin up.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:18 PM   #142
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAG
Damn, my mom has the exact same flooring in her kitchen.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:20 PM   #143
The Maintenance Guy

Oh, and sorry to hear that about Grams. I almost missed that after being stunned by that linoleum.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:20 AM   #144
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Here's an updated picture of Starbuck, who has doubled in size since we first got her a little over a month ago.

She's currently sitting on my shoulder, which is one of her favorite spots.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Starbuck.JPG
Views:	1262
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	65247  
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:16 AM   #145
Feels so good.

This is Charlie. She was found by our vet running loose.

Our cocker had just died and the wife had went to the vet to tie up some lose ends. The vet mentioned Charlie and asked my wife if she'd like to see her. That afternoon I got a call asking if I wanted a dog at which point I knew my seeing the dog was just a formality.

At any rate she's the sweetest dog I've ever had. This pic is her in her favourite chair keeping an eye on the neighborhood.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	charlie.JPG
Views:	1309
Size:	333.7 KB
ID:	65256  
ck_IN ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:29 AM   #146
Please no Vick!!!!!!

This is me and my pup, Cody, when he was about 3 months old........
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Cody 2.jpg
Views:	1361
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	65259  
cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:30 AM   #147
Please no Vick!!!!!!

....and this is us about 4 months ago...........
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1864.JPG
Views:	1342
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	65260  
cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:01 AM   #148
Supporter

Damn, I was about to make fun of SLAG's manliness because he got a chick dog. But he had to go and post that story. Sorry to hear about that, man. You did the right thing.

I posted this pic in my thread about Boxer dogs, but I might as well post it over here, too. Here's Arrow from the other day.

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=65104&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:10 AM   #149
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Me, Mini-me and Phoebe the Jeep Dog, just chill'n.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	MVC_006S.JPG
Views:	1388
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	65276  
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:14 AM   #150
Supporter

Here's my cat, K.C. She has pretty much lived in the basement or upstairs in my bedroom since we brought Arrow home.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	K.C. in the basement.JPG
Views:	1130
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	65277  
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.