Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2019, 09:14 PM  
Everybody Lies.

***March Madness 2019***

Who do you have in your Final Four? Who are your Cinderellas? What big first round upsets do you see coming down the pike?

Last edited by lcarus; 03-18-2019 at 12:37 AM..
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:47 PM   #31
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Always glad to hear when the Lady Bears win. My uncle that died last year lived in Springfield and loved em.
I used to go watch them a lot with my dad. I remember them going to the Final Four in 1996. I was a sophomore in high school. They haven't made it this far in the tournament since 2001 when the team with Jackie Stiles made it to the Final Four.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.