Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-22-2019, 10:52 AM  
In BB I trust

Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution

You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 06:51 PM   #916
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

This still doesn't bother me.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 09:59 PM   #917
I'm with the banned.

He good.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:09 PM   #918
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
An old fart went into an asian massage parlor and got a handy or blowie. That's it. The rest is nothing more than your fevered imagination.

And if you look at the list of Johns they pinched, it's a laundry list of the same thing-- old white guys getting off for short money. Your desire to hang draw and quarter him is the result of your hatred of the football team that he owns. That's about it.
So it is ok for Kraft to knowingly use sex slaves to get off because there is a laundry list of other old white guys who do it?

Last edited by Great Expectations; 03-26-2019 at 08:31 AM..
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:17 PM   #919
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Robert Kraft - Sex Offender
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:22 PM   #920
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
So it is ok for Kraft to knowingly use sex slaves to get off because ther is a laundry list of other old white guys who do it?
I'm all for Kraft being kicked out of ownership, the team disgraced, and for people with any ties (regardless of role) in sex trafficking to be beheaded. I also don't like the prick so I'd be all for the aforementioned happening anyway.

That said, there's been exactly 0 arrests for sex trafficking. Now, could Bobby O'Kraft and his billionaire friends paid a small fortune to cover this all up? Perhaps. It does tend to be what happens when the wealthy get in themselves into trouble. Is it also a possibility that an old, pathetic, weasel of man simply got beat off by an old Asian broad that looks like she was a man at one point?

What if one old billionaire simply told his old billionaire friends that there was this small place in FL they've been going to for years without incident and they should give it a go?
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:24 PM   #921
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I'll give you Deflategate. And you can have the Tuck Rule and even the Illegal Taping Scandal. But please don't create a prostitution bust double-standard.

It isn't fair to the rest of us.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:35 PM   #922
MVP

He’s a creepy old man who enjoys BJs from Chinese trannys?
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:54 PM   #923
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Robert Kraft, but you can call him John
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:59 PM   #924
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Robert Kraft, but you can call him John

**** THAT OLD BASTARD AND THAT TEAM!!!!
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-25-2019, 11:23 PM   #925
MVP

Kraft issued an apology...which was obviously written by his lawyer team.

It stated how much he respects women and used his dead wife as a selling point.. What a scumbag..

Nothing says "respect" by dehumaizing people for cash, twice, and paying them to suck your dick while living in squalor. I know that's how I treat the people I respect..."That was a wonderful night of deep conversation...and what a great meal. You're an amazing woman!. Here's $100 bucks..now suck my cock."

Oh...and if Kraft is pleading "not guilty"..what the hell is he apologizing for?

Yeah..we know...getting caught. If he were being honest, it would read "I'm really remorseful that I got caught and exposed for what a morally corrupt human I am to the public eye. I spend a lot of money supporting causes I dont give a real shit about so you think I'm decent human....appearances are everything. I will be more careful in the future"

He simply could out spend the counties budget for prosecution...they didn't expect to snare two billionaires.

Last edited by BlackOp; 03-25-2019 at 11:31 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 05:25 AM   #926
Going home eventually

So he he pleads not guilty then issues a statement that says he's guilty. Wonderful strategy.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 05:41 AM   #927
Unsparing

God I hope he gets a Mandarin cock-rot.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:01 AM   #928
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Kraft issued an apology...which was obviously written by his lawyer team.

It stated how much he respects women and used his dead wife as a selling point.. What a scumbag..

Nothing says "respect" by dehumaizing people for cash, twice, and paying them to suck your dick while living in squalor. I know that's how I treat the people I respect..."That was a wonderful night of deep conversation...and what a great meal. You're an amazing woman!. Here's $100 bucks..now suck my cock."

Oh...and if Kraft is pleading "not guilty"..what the hell is he apologizing for?

Yeah..we know...getting caught. If he were being honest, it would read "I'm really remorseful that I got caught and exposed for what a morally corrupt human I am to the public eye. I spend a lot of money supporting causes I dont give a real shit about so you think I'm decent human....appearances are everything. I will be more careful in the future"

He simply could out spend the counties budget for prosecution...they didn't expect to snare two billionaires.
Pretty much sums it up. He isn't sorry. He's just sorry he got caught.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:44 AM   #929
MVP

TMZ do your job, assholes.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:24 PM   #930
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
Pretty much sums it up. He isn't sorry. He's just sorry he got caught.
You need him to be sorry he got his winkie wanked?
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.