Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-19-2018, 06:34 PM  
I'll be back.

Madden 19

First news leak:

Improved QB arm animation

Route running rating is removed and replaced by deep, intermediate and short route running.

New punting interface

New franchise mode
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:04 PM   #436
'Tis my eye!

The problem with sports sims is that no matter how good they are, there will always be some things that create a disconnect between the game and the sport as it actually happens on the field.

I just can't play these games anymore because there's always some aspect that isn't realistic. Video games are an escape, I play them for the lack of realism. I find that much more enjoyable.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:09 PM   #437
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The problem with sports sims is that no matter how good they are, there will always be some things that create a disconnect between the game and the sport as it actually happens on the field.

I just can't play these games anymore because there's always some aspect that isn't realistic. Video games are an escape, I play them for the lack of realism. I find that much more enjoyable.
I do too, I mean other than sports games.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:30 PM   #438
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I do too, I mean other than sports games.
I haven't played any sports games in a decade.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:38 PM   #439
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
I haven't played any sports games in a decade.
I haven't played much as i'm PC only and Madden hasn't been on PC since 2007. I did like the last NCAA game on ps3 so i'm waiting for a good PS3 emu before I can partake again.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2019, 02:39 PM   #440
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
I haven't played much as i'm PC only and Madden hasn't been on PC since 2007. I did like the last NCAA game on ps3 so i'm waiting for a good PS3 emu before I can partake again.
madden is back on PC starting with Madden 19
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:46 AM   #441
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
madden is back on PC starting with Madden 19
Yes I preordered for that reason and to wait and see what the PC modding community comes up with.

We can FINALLY put Madden 08 to bed, as it was a horrible ps2 port.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:01 PM   #442
I'll be back.

Quote:
Yes I preordered for that reason and to wait and see what the PC modding community comes up with.

We can FINALLY put Madden 08 to bed, as it was a horrible ps2 port.
Hey...be nice. Some of us played Madden 08 for YEARS.

It's still a better game than Madden 19.

I may not even touch it again before Madden 20.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:10 PM   #443
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

This game is so trash.

Wanted to play a ‘career mode’ as Mahomes—just a franchise where I acted as only him. It was fun for a bit, but then I realized that it’d be hard as **** to ever win anything because the CPU makes such stupid ass decisions for your team when it controls all of the moves.

Gave Tyreek a $90M contract at 30 years old and extended Sammy and Kelce after their current deals ended. I mean WTF, Madden.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:15 PM   #444
YOU take YOUR seat

I put a lot of time into the MUT mode this year, the gameplay is the worst probably of all time. Every patch that came out made the game worse. Everyone just runs the same plays, 99% Patriots playbook, 99% of plays are out of gun bunch. Double crossers is 99% of the plays and one of them always gets open and the only way to get pressure on defense is to cheese a blitz with a couple of adjustments or do a cheese thing where the o-line won't block 3 rushers.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:08 AM   #445
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Hey...be nice. Some of us played Madden 08 for YEARS.

It's still a better game than Madden 19.

I may not even touch it again before Madden 20.
I still miss the very first Madden where you call punt formation on every play and run the Chiefs punter out around the right and he doesn't get touched. Worked everytime haha!
Old 03-25-2019, 08:24 PM   #446
WhatUneed2Hear

Need this mode in Madden

Old 03-25-2019, 11:53 PM   #447
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Need this mode in Madden

reminds me of that Mike Vick experience commercial back in the day.

shit EA can't even get a normal football game to work properly, there's no ****ing way anyone should ever give them the benefit of the doubt to get something like this right lol.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:27 PM   #448
Banned

Quote:
Need this mode in Madden

in like 20 years imagine how beast it will be
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:11 PM   #449
Choco Favre

Quote:

I miss NFL Blitz series
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:55 PM   #450
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I miss NFL Blitz series
used to play the shit out of that on N64
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.