Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2018, 03:14 PM  
oxymoron

Shazam!

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 11:26 AM   #31
New and Improved

Released yesterday and not showing anywhere in Springfield.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:18 PM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Lol why? That's dumb.
Are you asserting that there is no creative on earth whose personal activities and opinions affect your interest in his or her work, or are you admitting you are dumb too?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:27 PM   #33
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I opened this thread and I thought it was about the movie with Shaq as a genie.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 01:04 PM   #34
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I opened this thread and I thought it was about the movie with Shaq as a genie.
That's the Aladdin thread
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 02:03 PM   #35
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Released yesterday and not showing anywhere in Springfield.
Yesterday was a preview through fandango. It's not out of another two weeks.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 02:55 PM   #36
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Are you asserting that there is no creative on earth whose personal activities and opinions affect your interest in his or her work, or are you admitting you are dumb too?
I'm saying it's dumb to "want to hate" someone because they have a differing political opinion.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 06:00 AM   #37
Supporter

Quote:
I'm saying it's dumb to "want to hate" someone because they have a differing political opinion.
reiteration is no reply.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:10 AM   #38
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I hate DC.

I hate Superman.

Shocker, yes Rausch got in early.

****, this is hard to rate. It's goofy in a family way but, eh, I think the comedy swings missed mostly. Yes, as a Marvel fan I was surprised how well they tried to make a Marvel flick happen. It was (mostly) funny. I hated the nostalgia reaches (and they clearly did reach) but it was still ok.

I really wanted to hate the lead after his [political] posts and sjw BS but he was solid. I don't really like HOW they updated SHAZAM but I do like who they updated it with. The actor might be a dick but he was solid in the role.

If that makes sense...

Overall: B-
Are you sure you're not mixing up your Captain Marvels? Granted, I avoid twitter like the plague, but I haven't seen or heard anything about Levy shooting his mouth off about anything.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:23 AM   #39
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Yesterday was a preview through fandango. It's not out of another two weeks.
Oh, I see.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:31 AM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Are you sure you're not mixing up your Captain Marvels? Granted, I avoid twitter like the plague, but I haven't seen or heard anything about Levy shooting his mouth off about anything.
I haven't seen much [or really looked for, for that matter] from Levi, but he might be thinking/stewing about Levi rebuking people who were promoting Shazam OVER Cpt.Marvel BECAUSE Shazam is old-fashioned fun instead of SJW bellyaching.

Not saying that's definitely what Rausch is irked over, or [whether it is or isn't] such a relatively mild rebuke rises to the level of SJWBS. Just trying to possibly clear up your query.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:03 AM   #41
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Well, I like Chuck. If he's another raging leftist loon, I'd just as soon not know about it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 02:33 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
reiteration is no reply.

Hot damn, are we really doing this?

It’s ****ing dumb to want to hate someone because they think differently than you do- particularly when the differing opinions aren’t hateful or intentionally hurtful.

This debate is also really ****ing dumb.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 03:19 PM   #43
Paladin

Quote:
Hot damn, are we really doing this?

It’s ****ing dumb to want to hate someone because they think differently than you do- particularly when the differing opinions aren’t hateful or intentionally hurtful.

This debate is also really ****ing dumb.
It's not a debate. You refused to answer his question. He won and you lost.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-25-2019, 07:49 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
It's not a debate. You refused to answer his question. He won and you lost.

.... But for real, though. You’re a dumbshit.
Old 04-06-2019, 05:31 PM   #45
MVP

It was pretty funny and kind of parodied some of the superhero tropes but not in a mean spirited way.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.