Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 02-09-2019, 07:59 PM  
Mahomes Dynasty

Fanspeak's On the Clock NFL Draft Simulator

This has been brought up the past few years. A fun draft simulator if you're bored and want to kill time.

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

*Note*
Depending on which big board and team needs/rankings list you use, some of these players end up falling big time, which in real life probably won't be the case. So take it with a grain of salt, but really it's all for fun.

Enjoy, and post your results in the thread if you wish

Here's my KC draft. (I usually use the board that's most recently updated - today it was the "NFL Mock" board w/ "classic" difficulty level).

If this happened I'd probably wet myself.

1.CB-DeAnder Baker, Georgia
2.WR-Deebo Samuel, S.Carolina
2.LB-Devin Bush, Michigan
3.CB-Trayvon Mullen, Clemson
5.RB-Darrell Henderson, Memphis
6.DE-Charles Omenihu, Texas
6.WR-Hakeen Butler, IowaSt
7.S-Mike Edwards, Kentucky (a Matt House pick)
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:28 PM   #61
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Accidentally accepted a trade out of the first so decided to have fun with it:

Your score is: 29215 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 17 (CLE): Rapp, Taylor, SS, Washington (A-)
Round 2 Pick 26 (DAL): Adams, Trey, OT, Washington (A-)
Round 2 Pick 31: Gardner-Johnson, Chauncey, FS, Florida (A-)
Round 3 Pick 1 (ARI): Adderley, Nassir, CB/FS, Delaware (A-)
Round 3 Pick 11 (G.B.): Hockenson, T.J., TE, Iowa (A)
Round 4 Pick 1 (ARI): Hill, Justice, RB, Oklahoma State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Granderson, Carl, DE, Wyoming (A+)
Round 6 Pick 28: Gaines, Greg, DT, Washington (A+)
Round 6 Pick 41 (COMP): Allison, Jeff, ILB, Fresno State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 2: Johnson, Isaiah, CB, Houston (A+)
I think maybe you'd have to consider picking up another safety in FA...
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-15-2019, 12:16 PM   #62
Starter

I know this is completely unrealistic, but I decided to be super aggressive to take advantage of the depth and talent at defensive line in the first round and just have fun with it. Then I traded down a few times.

Your score is: 28389 (GRADE: B)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 16 (CAR): Ferrell, Clelin, DE, Clemson (A+)
Round 1 Pick 19 (TENN): Wilkins, Christian, DT, Clemson (A-)
Round 2 Pick 29: Omenihu, Charles, DE, Texas (A-)
Round 3 Pick 9 (N.E.): Montgomery, David, RB, Iowa State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 28: Samuel, Deebo, WR, South Carolina (A+)
Round 3 Pick 30 (LAR): Boyd, Kris, CB, Texas (A+)
Round 4 Pick 3 (NYJ): Williams, Joejuan, CB, Vanderbilt (A+)
Round 5 Pick 2 (NYJ): Gentry, Zach, TE, Michigan (A+)
Round 6 Pick 31 (DET): Alaka, Otaro, ILB/SS, Texas AM (A+)
Round 7 Pick 10 (DET): Bunting, Sean, CB, Central Michigan (A+)
Chiefsfan1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsfan1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsfan1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsfan1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsfan1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chiefsfan1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:20 AM   #63
"You like to drink?"

Not thrilled with the fact that my best score so far requires swapping a future first rounder.
Spoiler!

Your score is: 32296 (GRADE: A+)

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 10 (CINN): Jones, Dre'Mont, DT, Ohio State (A)
Round 3 Pick 6 (T.B.): Bryant, Austin, DE, Clemson (A+)
Round 4 Pick 1 (ARI): Snell Jr, Benny, RB, Kentucky (A+)
Round 4 Pick 5 (T.B.): Herbig, Nate, OG, Stanford (A+)
Round 4 Pick 35 (ATL): Williams, Joejuan, CB, Vanderbilt (A+)
Round 5 Pick 1 (ARI): Eberle, Alec, C, Florida State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Gant, Malik, FS/SS, Marshall (A+)
Round 6 Pick 28: Bunting, Sean, CB, Central Michigan (A+)
Round 6 Pick 41 (COMP): Renfrow, Hunter, WR, Clemson (A+)
Round 7 Pick 2: Allison, Jeff, ILB, Fresno State (A+)

Your Future Picks:
2020 Round 1 Pick
2021 Round 1 Pick

Last edited by Discuss Thrower; 03-19-2019 at 10:50 AM..
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:39 AM   #64
Most Valuable Villain

29. Nasir Adderley, S Delaware
61. Jaylon Ferguson, EDGE LA Tech
63. Rock Ya-Sin, CB Temple
92. Miles Boykin, WR Notre Dame
167. Germaine Pratt, LB NC State
201. Jalen Hurd, WR Baylor
214. Alex Bars, IOL Notre Dame
216. Khalil Hodge, LB Buffalo
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 10:15 PM   #65
Admitted Planet Junky

29: R1P29
DL DEXTER LAWRENCE
CLEMSON
61: R2P29
CB TRAYVON MULLEN
CLEMSON
63: R2P31
LB TRE LAMAR
CLEMSON
92: R3P28
EDGE CHRISTIAN MILLER
ALABAMA
167: R5P29
TE FOSTER MOREAU
LSU
201: R6P28
LB BLAKE CASHMAN
MINNESOTA
214: R6P41
WR JAZZ FERGUSON
NORTHWESTERN STATE
216: R7P2
C JAVON PATTERSON
OLE MISS
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:19 PM   #66
'Tis my eye!

Three players from Clemson in the first two rounds? LOL
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 01:19 AM   #67
MVP

S JOHNATHAN ABRAM
MISS. STATE
LB MACK WILSON
ALABAMA
CB JUSTIN LAYNE
MICHIGAN ST.
WR ANDY ISABELLA
MASSACHUSETTS
EDGE SHAREEF MILLER
PENN ST.
LB BLAKE CASHMAN
MINNESOTA
RB DEVINE OZIGBO
NEBRASKA
TE ZACH GENTRY
MICHIGAN
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-21-2019, 01:27 PM   #68
MVP

no matter which board I use, no matter which difficulty I set it on, or which 'needs' list, I always end up with Adderley, Rapp, or Abram at #29, Thornhill usually lasts until the 2nd #2 pick. CB almost always Ya-Sin, Oruwariye, Mullen last until the 2nd round picks. Omenihu or Allen always there in round 2.

Some guys are going to fall, there's only #32 spots in the first.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:39 PM   #69
Admitted Planet Junky

CB BYRON MURPHY
WASHINGTON
TE IRV SMITH, JR.
ALABAMA
C ERIK MCCOY
TEXAS A&M
WR RILEY RIDLEY
GEORGIA
EDGE CARL GRANDERSON
WYOMING
LB TRE LAMAR
CLEMSON
EDGE GERRI GREEN
MISSISSIPPI ST.
LB BLAKE CASHMAN
MINNESOTA
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-24-2019, 11:21 AM   #70
MVP

This would be the best draft ever. I really, really didn't want to take an offensive player in the first, but Hock falling just had to. I used the newest update; on difficult setting.
TE TJ HOCKENSON
IOWA
CB ROCK YA-SIN
TEMPLE
EDGE CHARLES OMENIHU
TEXAS
S JAQUAN JOHNSON
MIAMI
WR HUNTER RENFROW
CLEMSON
LB DRUE TRANQUILL
NOTRE DAME
EDGE PORTER GUSTIN
USC
RB DEVINE OZIGBO
NEBRASKA

Can you imagine 2 TE sets with Kelce and Hock? Renfrow is Edelman 2.0. Ya-Sin and Omenihu would play a lot right away I think. Tranquill is underrated. I think Gustin could be a late round steal if his injury history is behind him. Ozigbo could be a future starter too.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:24 PM   #71
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Can you imagine 2 TE sets with Kelce and Hock?
Hock falling to 29? He doesn't get past 10 IMHO. But yes IF Hock or Fant fell to us it would be a nightmare for defenses for sure.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 11:05 AM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Hock falling to 29? He doesn't get past 10 IMHO. But yes IF Hock or Fant fell to us it would be a nightmare for defenses for sure.
Oh yeah, I don't think it'd happen, especially with teams having multiple #1 picks.

But dude. IF IT DID?

sheeeeeeeyit.
Old 03-27-2019, 09:54 PM   #73
Admitted Planet Junky

EDGE MONTEZ SWEAT
MISSISSIPPI STATE
CB AMANI ORUWARIYE
PENN STATE
C ELGTON JENKINS
MISSISSIPPI STATE
LB VOSEAN JOSEPH
FLORIDA
TE FOSTER MOREAU
LSU
LB DAKOTA ALLEN
TEXAS TECH
OT MITCH HYATT
CLEMSON
DL ED ALEXANDER
LSU
Old 03-27-2019, 10:11 PM   #74
Baba Ganoush

Fat fingers on the last pick. Meant to go G not back to back OT
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 10:41 PM   #75
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
This would be the best draft ever. I really, really didn't want to take an offensive player in the first, but Hock falling just had to. I used the newest update; on difficult setting.
TE TJ HOCKENSON
IOWA
CB ROCK YA-SIN
TEMPLE
EDGE CHARLES OMENIHU
TEXAS
S JAQUAN JOHNSON
MIAMI
WR HUNTER RENFROW
CLEMSON
LB DRUE TRANQUILL
NOTRE DAME
EDGE PORTER GUSTIN
USC
RB DEVINE OZIGBO
NEBRASKA

Can you imagine 2 TE sets with Kelce and Hock? Renfrow is Edelman 2.0. Ya-Sin and Omenihu would play a lot right away I think. Tranquill is underrated. I think Gustin could be a late round steal if his injury history is behind him. Ozigbo could be a future starter too.
this is pretty much what I’m hoping for
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote