Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 03-14-2019, 01:02 PM  
In Search of a Life

Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson

I continue to see mocks with this guy either being our pick or getting very close. I thought he was for sure a top 15 pick. Did something happen that I missed? I’d be all over that.

Last edited by staylor26; 03-14-2019 at 01:43 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:40 PM   #31
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
i watched two games of his so its small sample size but im not seeing what you guys are seeing in him
Yeah I don't see it either. Looks really clunky and doesn't set the edge all that well.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:11 PM   #32
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Yeah I don't see it either. Looks really clunky and doesn't set the edge all that well.
Who? Nelson?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2019, 11:54 AM   #33
Andy Reid Supporter

Another new mock draft from Zierlein. This guy is at 24. He doesn’t look like a top 15 pick in mocks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...edium=referral
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:00 PM   #34
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Another new mock draft from Zierlein. This guy is at 24. He doesn’t look like a top 15 pick in mocks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...edium=referral
At that point we should be getting ahead of 24 to take him.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote