Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 03-22-2019, 11:08 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis = Beast

Reviews

He reminds me so much of Kareem Hunt.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:08 AM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Maybe in the 3rd.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:15 AM   #3
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Depending on how round 1 and 2.1 go, I wouldn’t be pissed if we got him with 2.2. I trust Veach’s eye when it comes to RB.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:29 AM   #4
'Tis my eye!

Too many needs to draft a RB that high. We've already got investment there this offseason.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:07 PM   #5
**** That Noise

I’ve seen David Montgomery mocked in third and fourth rounds. He’d be a major steal and I’m not sure how he’s not a first or even early second rounder. He’s a more talented version of Kareem Hunt... well at least according to his HC who was also the HC of Hunt at Toledo.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-28-2019, 08:15 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Yeah, him or the kid from ISU. Take whichever one is there in the 3rd.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:43 AM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Pro Football Focus' Scott Barrett notes that Memphis RB Darrell Henderson had the softest rushing strength of schedule of any NFL Combine invitee.

Henderson (5'8/208) was running behind PFF's third-ranked offensive line as well, so those two notes partially explain Henderson's back to back seasons with 8.9 yards per carry. However, even with that in mind, Barrett said Henderson is "probably one of the five best runners in the class and also has underrated upside as a receiver." Henderson was compared to James White by NFL Film's Greg Cosell, and he has 50-catch upside if he lands in the right offense. Expect Henderson to be selected near the Day 2/3 turn.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:59 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

That's why i'd like him. Paired with Williams they could be pretty frickin good.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:01 AM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
I’ve seen David Montgomery mocked in third and fourth rounds. He’d be a major steal and I’m not sure how he’s not a first or even early second rounder. He’s a more talented version of Kareem Hunt... well at least according to his HC who was also the HC of Hunt at Toledo.
Montgomery is not a 1st round pick.

He's definitely a solid 2nd rounder though. I think he goes before we pick.

Honestly, I'm not taking a RB before the 3rd and probably not until the 4th.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:34 PM   #10
Mahomes Dynasty

love this dude....problem is he's not going to be there after rd3, and the Chiefs have already invested into that position w/ Hyde and D.Williams so I doubt they take a RB that early.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2019, 05:12 PM   #11
Fish are scared of me

Wow.... was that Kareem. i'd be OK with this!!!!!

Also I see from Dante's thread Veach has his eye on him.

I really want him!

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 03-29-2019 at 05:49 PM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.