Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2017, 06:46 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

FOX & MacFarlane's The Orville

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2019, 08:07 AM   #286
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Thursday's episode was a wet fart. Not unexpected, since it looked like they spent their entire season's budget on the two-parter
They need to increase the budget. Keep up the quality of the two-parter. Go to HBO/Netflix etc, if necessary. This show only seems to work if they spend more money.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 05:16 PM   #287
oxymoron

That episode had no business being as good as it was.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 05:20 PM   #288
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
They're really fleshing out intimate relationships on all scopes
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 05:27 PM   #289

Quote:
yeah WTF I wa thinking the same thing. I found it more enjoyable than it merited. The stupid cigarette thing actually worked. The 2015 love interest was hot and a good actress. It was a by the numbers story but it seemed to work. Maybe the director?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2019, 03:22 PM   #290
oxymoron

This show has pretty much captured the Next Generation feel now. The last few felt like they could've been pulled right out of 1988. In a good way. I think spreading the focus beyond just Ed Mercer has been key, as has almost entirely losing the bad jokes. When there is humor now it mostly works (the dance club this week) and none of the main cast are just relegated to comic relief now.

I've gone from the start of the season where I wasn't sure I'd watch week to week to looking forward to the finale and hoping it gets renewed again.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2019, 03:46 PM   #291
Draconian Warlord

It's just enjoyable. I don't put any more thought into it than that.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-21-2019, 09:10 AM   #292
Mammoth penis

I've enjoyed it since the beginning. Sure there's a few turds, but overall it's a good show.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2019, 09:55 AM   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I've enjoyed it since the beginning. Sure there's a few turds, but overall it's a good show.
yeah less Family Guy humor and more Star Trek TNG type of shows is a good path. That works better.
Old 04-21-2019, 10:25 AM   #294
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I think my wife still watches it.

Perhaps it has gotten more like Next Generation. But if I want to watch Next Generation, I'll just watch Next Generation.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 02:01 PM   #295
Veteran

So... Just watched Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow... What happened? The problem with time travel is ... everything.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:13 PM   #296

Officially Official Fox renews for a 3rd season.
https://deadline.com/2019/05/the-orv...202612705/amp/
Old 05-12-2019, 04:42 AM   #297
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Officially Official Fox renews for a 3rd season.
https://deadline.com/2019/05/the-orv...202612705/amp/
Not really sure why
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2019, 12:05 PM   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Not really sure why
the article points to tax breaks. Also if they can make it to 5 seasons, there is syndication money. Also, it was clear it would have been picked up by another network. Most of these deals with producers are right of first refusal deals. Netflix was all over this if Fox cancelled.

This show has gotten better with its turn I to Star Trek TNG track than a Family Guy in space. I’m curious now that we see what works and what doesn’t what direction they take the series.
Old 05-12-2019, 12:54 PM   #299
oxymoron

It has its own niche, in addition to the tax breaks. Discovery is all serious. Expanse is Game of Thrones in space. Whereas Orville is like a throwback, dramatic at times but mostly light and easy to enjoy.
Old 05-13-2019, 08:20 AM   #300
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Not really sure why
I'm glad they did. This show has really changed, starting with the 2-part "Identity" episode. I thought the last half of season 2 was fantastic.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.