25 Philadelphia Eagles - CB Amani Oruwariye, Penn State
26 Indianapolis Colts - DT Dexter Lawrence, Clemson
27 Oakland Raiders (f/DAL) - WR A.J. Brown, Mississippi
28 Los Angeles Chargers - DT Jerry Tillery, Notre Dame
29 Kansas City Chiefs - FS Nassir Adderley, Delaware
30 Green Bay Packers - DE Zach Allen, Boston College
31 Los Angeles Rams - LB Jachai Polite, Florida
32 New England Patriots - TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-07-2019, 01:55 PM   #31
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I don't think he'll be there at the 2. I'd definitely take him at 1 over Deandre Baker considering I could potentially get a couple of guys with higher ceilings with my 2nds.
I also would pass on probably the best cover corner in the draft to take a safety early. Makes sense.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-07-2019, 03:33 PM   #32
Starter

Rapp isn't a FS in Spag's system.

If you're taking Rapp it's because Berry is gone and we didn't land Collins or ET.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-07-2019, 03:35 PM   #33
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I also would pass on probably the best cover corner in the draft to take a safety early. Makes sense.
You're gonna be awfully disappointed in Baker's performance if we draft him, IMO.

I think you're waaaaaay too high on him. He's strong and he's polished and it made him look better than most of his contemporaries in college. But you pay based on production and promote based on potential.

This is the ultimate promotion and I think he's shorter on potential than a handful of guys in this class. There may be 5-6 guys with better long-term outlooks (though admittedly lower floors).

He's the least risky CB in this draft, I'll grant you. But I don't see him ever being more than a solid #2 and there are guys like Layne and Ya-Sin who look to have higher ceilings than that to me and those are guys that nobody's talking about in the 1st.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 04:14 PM   #34
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I would be shocked if TJ Hockenson made it past 20. He might even be a top 15 pick.

Garrett Bradbury and Juan Thornhill will be first rd picks.
If he made it to the Chiefs, I'd take him, even with our defensive needs.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 04:31 PM   #35
In Search of a Life

TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa

I like this kid- he plays like Kelce but faster.

He would look great in Red!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 04:50 PM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You're gonna be awfully disappointed in Baker's performance if we draft him, IMO.

I think you're waaaaaay too high on him. He's strong and he's polished and it made him look better than most of his contemporaries in college. But you pay based on production and promote based on potential.

This is the ultimate promotion and I think he's shorter on potential than a handful of guys in this class. There may be 5-6 guys with better long-term outlooks (though admittedly lower floors).

He's the least risky CB in this draft, I'll grant you. But I don't see him ever being more than a solid #2 and there are guys like Layne and Ya-Sin who look to have higher ceilings than that to me and those are guys that nobody's talking about in the 1st.
Eh. I think people are being overly nitpicky on Baker.

His 40 time was ok and he has shown that he can stay with players. Nothing really stuck out alarming yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
Rapp isn't a FS in Spag's system.

If you're taking Rapp it's because Berry is gone and we didn't land Collins or ET.
You take Rapp now in anticipation of cutting Berry in a year.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-07-2019, 08:39 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
I read somewhere that, measurables be damned, Thornhill is duuuuuuumb.

He and Polite were guys who I saw specifically referenced as absolutely bombing the interviews. Polite was bad enough to just be taken off several draft boards (which means the Cowboys will draft him at some point).

If that's even remotely close to accurate, with the slew of FA safety options and the depth of S in this draft, there's no way Thornhill goes 1st. And based on the same I'd say it's more likely he falls into the mid-late 3rd than rises up into the 1st.
Yeah I'm doubting that report. He's never been one to appear like an idiot on the podium and he communicates well on the field. I don't see it. Sounds like some fluff some team is trying to put out to me, if there's even any truth whatsoever to it.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-07-2019, 08:43 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Yeah I'm doubting that report. He's never been one to appear like an idiot on the podium and he communicates well on the field. I don't see it. Sounds like some fluff some team is trying to put out to me, if there's even any truth whatsoever to it.
I’ve never heard the “dumb” thing until DJ mentioned it, but I do recall a Sr. Bowl report coming out that he had/has trouble reading plays and staying scheme disciplined - a bit of a freelancer if you will.

Who knows?
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:26 PM   #39
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
UVA is one of the more academically rigorous institutions in the country for student athletes.

I can believe he had trouble reading and diagnosing film (he was a cornerback until his senior season), but I would be very dubious of any claims that the kid is dumb.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-08-2019, 09:11 AM   #40
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
He's not the best cover corner in the draft. He's the least risky corner in the draft.

He's ready to play but that's really all he is. He's not likely to ever be a top-tier corner in the league.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 09:11 AM   #41
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Exactly.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:03 AM   #42
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He's not the best cover corner in the draft. He's the least risky corner in the draft.

He's ready to play but that's really all he is. He's not likely to ever be a top-tier corner in the league.
We'll have to agree to disagree. Outside of his height a little bit I think he's the best fit for this Defense in the draft.
Old 03-18-2019, 04:16 PM   #43
In Search of a Life

So, did I miss Brian Burns in this mock? Cause if he's there at 29, ugh, I'd sprint to the stage.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2019, 05:50 PM   #44
Fish are scared of me

Only one TE off the board when we pick at 29. LOTS of really good TE's in this draft. Time to grab the best available.

Just think if Hill gets suspended and Kelce gets an injury.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.