Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 02-15-2020, 09:09 PM  
Veteran

Tell’n Failed Tales – NFL Player Draft

This may be interesting if you are willing to share.

Please share stories of possible player you were totally convinced that he would be a good NFL player and you wanted Chiefs to draft...

but it is a good thing they weren’t.

Confession is good for the soul…

Players I wanted the Chiefs to draft -
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 02-16-2020, 01:07 AM   #16
Veteran

I did not think about doing this from an MU perspective.

There has been several Edge rushers that I had high hopes for and a couple of QBs.

I'm kind of pulling for Drew Lock, but damn...the Denver Broncos.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 02-16-2020, 01:38 AM   #17
Supporter

**** Donk Forever.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:51 AM   #18
Veteran

I picked Ronheem Bingham, DE in the CP mock last year in like the 6th round I think. His win rate was just incredible, I thought someone would give him a chance as a situational pass rusher. but he couldn't even get signed as a UDFA, as far as I can tell no one even gave him a tryout?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-17-2020, 01:26 AM   #19
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Aaron Curry
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 08:08 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Aaron Curry
yeah.

I'm still not sure just what the **** happened there.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 08:11 AM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Aaron Curry
Every pundit on the planet thought he was a sure thing.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 10:56 AM   #22
Starter

Geno Smith

Mostly because I wanted KC to finally draft that franchise QB. It figures that the one year KC had #1 there was no surefire #1 pick.

Fisher worked out in the end though, he's solid.
Iczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-18-2020, 12:53 PM   #23
Veteran

In 2017 I wanted Chiefs to draft safety Obi Melifonwu in the 2nd round. He was 6-4, 224 pounds, 118 tackles his Senior year at Connecticut. At the NFL combine he ran a 4.4 and had a 44" vertical. He had a real good week at the Senior Bowl. In what games you could find of Connecticut, he looked good. I thought he could be a good player for the Chiefs.

Obi Melifonwu recently signed a reserve/future contract with the New England Patriots and will try to continue a career in the NFL.
Old 02-18-2020, 12:58 PM   #24
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iczer View Post
Geno Smith

Mostly because I wanted KC to finally draft that franchise QB.
All of us have been there over the years.

Please, please, please, draft us the QB that can get us to the Super Bowl!

It feels so good now!