Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 02-10-2020, 02:59 PM  
Veteran

2020 NFL Draft Prospects You Like

Hey fellas, thought we could start a thread and name a few prospects each that you like. Whether they grade as a day 1 prospect or even as a late 7th round flyer, call your shot and name some of the prospects you like in this upcoming draft

I’ll start:

WR- Van Jefferson Florida. This WR class is so deep and I think Jefferson might get overlooked a bit. He’s an older prospect at the age of 24 but every time I watch him he reminds me of Keenan Allen. Isn’t the fastest or strongest WR, but he will create separation with beautiful routes. Really a pleasure to watch, I think he can step in day 1 on a lot of teams and produce.

CB- Darnay Holmes UCLA. Thought he had an excellent senior bowl going against a stacked class of wide receivers. Another draft selection on day 2 that I think can provide excellent value.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:19 PM   #2
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Chiefs have no shot at him, but I think Dee Dee Lamb will be pretty darn good...
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.