Old 02-08-2020, 01:04 PM  
Supporter

XFL Thread

Who’s watching?
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 02-09-2020, 03:24 PM   #106
Starter

Explain this to me...

It's the same guy (ironcially the fake wrestling guy) who started the the other league last year (or the year before, forgot).

They closed up shop during the middle of the season, yet everything you read on it for looking for talent said the NFL was supporting this new league, yet it shut down.

What difference does this year make? For a guy that has enough money to start up a leauge or who is a good enough smooth talker swindler, no clue how this one is going to make it.
Joe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-09-2020, 03:26 PM   #107
**** off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Explain this to me...

It's the same guy (ironcially the fake wrestling guy) who started the the other league last year (or the year before, forgot).

They closed up shop during the middle of the season, yet everything you read on it for looking for talent said the NFL was supporting this new league, yet it shut down.

What difference does this year make? For a guy that has enough money to start up a leauge or who is a good enough smooth talker swindler, no clue how this one is going to make it.
If you're referring to the AAF, that wasn't Vince McMahon.

Vince McMahon started the original XFL in 2001.
Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:26 PM   #108
MVP

Quote:
Explain this to me...

Andrew Luck's dad is the CEO and Commissioner of the XFL
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:35 PM   #109
I’m a Mahomo!

I’d like to root for St Louis if I can stand the XFL.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 03:37 PM   #110
MVP

who took the over/under on this game?
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:37 PM   #111
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushead2 View Post
If you're referring to the AAF, that wasn't Vince McMahon.

Vince McMahon started the original XFL in 2001.
You are correct, thank you...

Looked it up. Still not enough posts on my end to include a link LOL

My only question is what will make this new league successful where the other one wasn't?

Personally, I'm not going to take time out of my own schedule to watch a good college or pro game on a weekend.

Since I was a child, I've been conditioned to a "football" routine LOL

That said, I have to admit, I was a fan of the USFL. At the end of the day, it's ALL about money. As fans, we should never forget that IMO.
Joe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-09-2020, 03:46 PM   #112
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Explain this to me...

The AAF was shut down by a greedy investor. Vince McMahon on the other hand knows he's going to lose money early and he's OK with it. Besides, it basically just tried to be minor league football. The xfl has cringey gimmicks but a lot of them work too. The xfl also benefits from now having their pick of players and coaches instead of diluting the talent between two leagues.

What bothers me about mcmahons approach is I still don't like the idea of putting these teams in major sports markets. The xfl should be in Birmingham, Oklahoma city, Columbus, Orlando, etc... Can you imagine the following if Landry Jones played for okc and Cardale Jones played in columbus instead?
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:51 PM   #113
**** off

The Vipers might have the worst red-zone offense I've ever seen.
Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:52 PM   #114
Fatrick Mahomes

this game is a horrible look for this tressman dude lol

absolutely horrid game management
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-09-2020, 04:05 PM   #115
Shaken. Not stirred.

Yesterday's games were better.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 04:15 PM   #116
The Insider

New York/Tampa game was the worst by far. The other two have been pretty good.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 04:18 PM   #117
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Go BattleHawks.

KAKAW
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-09-2020, 04:19 PM   #118
Veteran

Marquette King lol
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-09-2020, 04:24 PM   #119
In Search of a Life

4th and inches on the 45 and you punt?
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 04:25 PM   #120
MVP

They really dropped the ball on the uniforms in this league. Missed opportunity.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.