Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2020, 01:04 PM  
Supporter

XFL Thread

Who’s watching?
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 02-08-2020, 04:29 PM   #76
Veteran

I like the kickoff if you want player safety I think it works.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:31 PM   #77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
I like the kickoff if you want player safety I think it works.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
It’s a good product so far and the refs did a great job in the first game.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-08-2020, 04:35 PM   #78
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while, Norm Chow.
The league definitely stocked up on former NFL guys, that certainly can’t hurt the product they’re making
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:36 PM   #79
Resident Glue Sniffer

Love the pace of play.
The designated spotter /ball placement ref.

Interesting 2 minute rules. And punt return /touch back rules.

Everything combined seems to make it more interesting/faster. And the post to extra point options make comebacks possible all the way til the end of games..

Kickoff rules are good. Hell, they start blocking at the same mesh point basically. I LOVE that the touchback to the 35 actually encourages a returnable kickoff. NFL kickoffs are meaningless 95% of the time (kicked out of the back of the end zone).

Last edited by Dayze; 02-08-2020 at 04:41 PM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:49 PM   #80
Supporter

Hasn’t been bad. I was expecting at least one blowout game but they been close.
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 02-08-2020, 06:29 PM   #81
In Search of a Life

WRs in this league suck.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:33 PM   #82
MVP

If i was Kanoff, i would name my son Jack.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:34 PM   #83
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
If i was Kanoff, i would name my son Jack.
Absolutely
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:57 PM   #84
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

The games have been entertaining. Definitely better than I was expecting.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:57 PM   #85
Custom User Title

This is so bad

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:04 PM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
This is so bad

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Awful. Will survive longer than the AAF due to network partnerships but if this thing is around in 2023, I’ll be shocked.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:22 PM   #87
Admitted Planet Junky

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2020...Wk9nZgM698pizk

Dallas Renegades WR Josh Crockett
Dallas Renegades LB Raymond Davison
Dallas Renegades OT Pace Murphy
DC Defenders WR Rashad Ross
DC Defenders LB Jonathan Massaquoi
Houston Roughnecks WR Sammie Coates
Houston Roughnecks CB Deji Olatoye
Houston Roughnecks OC Tejan Koroma
Los Angeles Wildcats WR Nelson Spruce
Los Angeles Wildcats WR Jordan Smallwood
Los Angeles Wildcats CB Arrion Springs
Los Angeles Wildcats OG Kahlil McKenzie
Los Angeles Wildcats DT Montori Hughes
New York Guardians QB Matt McGloin
New York Guardians DB Andrew Soroh
New York Guardians OG Damien Mama
New York Guardians DT TJ Barnes
St. Louis BattleHawks CB D’Montre Wade
Seattle Dragons WR Alonzo Moore
Seattle Dragons OT Isaiah Battle
Tampa Bay Vipers QB Chase Litton
Tampa Bay Vipers QB Aaron Murray
Tampa Bay Vipers WR Seantavius Jones

Wonder if Khalil McKenzie has learned enough yet.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:01 PM
Sofa King
This message has been deleted by Sofa King. Reason: Whoops
Old 02-08-2020, 08:03 PM   #88
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2020...Wk9nZgM698pizk

Dallas Renegades WR Josh Crockett
Dallas Renegades LB Raymond Davison
Dallas Renegades OT Pace Murphy
DC Defenders WR Rashad Ross
DC Defenders LB Jonathan Massaquoi
Houston Roughnecks WR Sammie Coates
Houston Roughnecks CB Deji Olatoye
Houston Roughnecks OC Tejan Koroma
Los Angeles Wildcats WR Nelson Spruce
Los Angeles Wildcats WR Jordan Smallwood
Los Angeles Wildcats CB Arrion Springs
Los Angeles Wildcats OG Kahlil McKenzie
Los Angeles Wildcats DT Montori Hughes
New York Guardians QB Matt McGloin
New York Guardians DB Andrew Soroh
New York Guardians OG Damien Mama
New York Guardians DT TJ Barnes
St. Louis BattleHawks CB D’Montre Wade
Seattle Dragons WR Alonzo Moore
Seattle Dragons OT Isaiah Battle
Tampa Bay Vipers QB Chase Litton
Tampa Bay Vipers QB Aaron Murray
Tampa Bay Vipers WR Seantavius Jones

Wonder if Khalil McKenzie has learned enough yet.

Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:41 PM   #89
MVP

Not even gonna attempt to watch this. I bet there are several college teams that could beat these teams. These guys suck.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:42 PM   #90
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
All of them are former Chiefs.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.