Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-06-2020, 08:18 PM  
In Search of a Life

Raiders poised to pursue Tom Brady

Thoughts?

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:34 PM   #106
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Brady is not going to play for the Raiders.

He'd have to play us twice this season. With a below-average defense with no pass rush and limited offensive weapons. His chances of making the playoffs would be a coin flip at best.

Plus he'd have to play the Chargers, and the one thing the Chargers have is a pass rush, and some pretty good CBs and S.

He's not going to a team that is destined to be first or second runner-up to KC next season.
It would be nice to put two losses a year to the Chiefs on Brady's record.

Without his weekly "scouting reports" it would be interesting to see how well he would do against legit defenses in the AFC West.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:38 PM   #107
Curmudgeon

He's not going anywhere. End of discussion.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:47 PM   #108
Veteran

Perhaps this has already been asked and answered on here, this seems like it certainly borders on tampering.

So are the Raiders negotiating a contract through the media with Tom Brady?

To a lesser degree, but it seems like the same is being done for some of the Chiefs free agents.

That does not seem legal according to the rules.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:50 PM   #109
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
He's not going anywhere. End of discussion.
I’m beginning to think that as well.

The Pats will pay him and mint and promise to bring in more talent for him to work with.

Kinda pointless to go from the Penthouse ( Pats) to the (Outhouse). Other than money.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:05 PM   #110
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
It would be nice to put two losses a year to the Chiefs on Brady's record.

Without his weekly "scouting reports" it would be interesting to see how well he would do against legit defenses in the AFC West.
Considering how he did last year against teams that had legitimate pass-rushes, he wouldn't do very well, IMO. He posted stats last season that were actually worse than Carr's. Rivers was far more effective than Brady.

And I don't see him looking at the Chargers pass rush, and ours, and wanting to get pounded four times this season at 43. And not have a real shot at the playoffs. The only reason to even consider it would be for a huge amount of money. Like 40 million. Which no one is going to pay him.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:09 PM   #111
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:15 PM   #112
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Brady is not going to play for the Raiders.

He'd have to play us twice this season. With a below-average defense with no pass rush and limited offensive weapons. His chances of making the playoffs would be a coin flip at best.

Plus he'd have to play the Chargers, and the one thing the Chargers have is a pass rush, and some pretty good CBs and S.

He's not going to a team that is destined to be first or second runner-up to KC next season.
Don’t forget Von and Chubb in Denver.

It would be an awful decision indeed.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:19 PM   #113
Most Valuable Villain

If I’m Brady and I had to pick an AFC West team to sign with.....I’d pick the Chargers. The first thing I would do is stop making out with kids. And then immediately after that I’d make them spend every pick and FA dollar on offensive linemen.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:33 PM   #114
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If I’m Brady and I had to pick an AFC West team to sign with.....I’d pick the Chargers. The first thing I would do is stop making out with kids. And then immediately after that I’d make them spend every pick and FA dollar on offensive linemen.
This is the only thing that makes sense. LA needs a major star to fill stadium seats, so I figure the league would fully support/encourage/strong arm the deal. Playing in a half-empty multi-billion dollar stadium would be a huge embarrassment to the NFL, while filling seats won't be a problem for any team playing in Vegas. Plus, the Chargers are a much better team all around, and would be able to mask his weaknesses.

If the LA thing doesn't happen, frankly I'll be shocked.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:34 PM   #115
It's just a ride.

Ideally he'd go to the NFC but I think the perfect match and fit is with the Titans. If he goes anywhere else in the AFC other than Tennessee he's a dipshit.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 01:45 PM   #116
Banned

Brady will retire a Patriot.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:54 PM   #117
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
Ideally he'd go to the NFC but I think the perfect match and fit is with the Titans. If he goes anywhere else in the AFC other than Tennessee he's a dipshit.
In reality, I still think Brady retires a Pat. However, if he was serious about leaving NE, I agree that TEN is the best spot for him.

Only one team in the AFC-S has a legit pass-rush (JAC), he'd have a top-3 running game to lean on (assuming TEN re-signs Henry), and a real TE and WR. He'd also have a decent defense, though they also don't have a pass rush and their secondary has a couple holes in it. But overall they are the most complete team in that division.

Brady would have a legitimate shot at winning the division, something he wouldn't have in the AFC-W.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 02:00 PM   #118
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Brady will retire a Patriot.
Wow!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 02:16 PM   #119
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Tom " Do you have any young boys hanging around?"
Mark " I'll get you some"
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-15-2020, 06:06 PM   #120
Bolton gonna knock you out

If I’m Jerry Jones I try to trade Dak and sign Tonsil tickling Tom.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.