Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:01 PM   #61
Starter

For those who want a Mahomes red Super Bowl 54 jersey they are back up for ordering: https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...ID:i-r0c2:po-2
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:08 PM   #62
Starter

I ordered the game program to go on my KC memorabilia wall. Shipping has been delayed but the art looks really nice.

zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:11 PM   #63
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbazah View Post
I ordered the game program to go on my KC memorabilia wall. Shipping has been delayed but the art looks really nice.

Costco in KC was selling those last week and I grabbed one then.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:13 PM   #64
Veteran

Ordering these. Can't wait to see what Mahomes comes up with on his own website
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:46 PM   #65
Pessimistically optimistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Official championship highlight bluray: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1

Super Bowl winning newspaper for those not in KC: https://kansas-city-star.myshopify.com/

Official photo cover reprints from the KC Star: http://kansascity.mycapture.com/myca...tegoryID=56769

Posters, plaques, and wraps from the KC Star: https://kansas-city-star.myshopify.c...rative-plaques

Championship shirt with roster on the back: https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...D:i-r8c2:po-26

Kind of crazy but a couple of shirts I ordered last night are sold out or sold out except for like 3X or 4X....
Thank you for posting about the KC Star newspapers.
I was looking for those last night.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 03:06 PM   #66
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I ordered the one on NFL.com, but that's not the whole game, just the road to the Superbowl and some highlights
Aww shit. Well hrm. If you cant find one, I might try to get a high quality mkv or mp4. I can burn to blu ray and send to you if you would want. Or just let you d/l the mkv from my ftp-server or something
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 03:13 PM   #67
Lefty

https://www.foco.com/collections/sup...roducts&is_v=1

Bobbleheads.garden gnomes,trapper hats, gloves, 3 foot tall bobblehead for $1500, etc
savchief has disabled reputation
Old 02-03-2020, 03:22 PM   #68
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Aww shit. Well hrm. If you cant find one, I might try to get a high quality mkv or mp4. I can burn to blu ray and send to you if you would want. Or just let you d/l the mkv from my ftp-server or something
That's awesome, I'd definitely take you up on that offer. I'd pay you of course. P.m. me
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 03:23 PM   #69
Starter

I have a code...

Use this code: FLWP3C

That code will save you 30% off your order, its actually a bank saver. I spent 400$ ended up coming to like 280. I ended up ordering 2 shirts, a hat, a sweater, some decals and finally a framed Serigraph.
RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 03:26 PM   #70
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSea90 View Post
Use this code: FLWP3C

That code will save you 30% off your order, its actually a bank saver. I spent 400$ ended up coming to like 280. I ended up ordering 2 shirts, a hat, a sweater, some decals and finally a framed Serigraph.
Don't tell me that code is for Fanatics after I just ordered a few hundred bucks worth...
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-03-2020, 03:29 PM   #71
Veteran

Locker Room T
Scrimmage red/gray T
Red hoodie
Red polo
Clock
Pendant
Panini cards
Autograph ball

Man cave will be legendary one day.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-03-2020, 03:31 PM   #72
Veteran

Splashed on this and a T-shirt

https://www.nflshop.com/kansas-city-...ID:i-r2c2:po-8
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-03-2020, 03:41 PM   #73
The American Catastrophe

Are the Mahomes jerseys worth a shít on the nflshop.com site. I noticed the numbers and names are not stitched.
ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-03-2020, 03:44 PM   #74
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
Don't tell me that code is for Fanatics after I just ordered a few hundred bucks worth...
Yeah, that would have been helpful this morning before I confirmed my $300 order.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 03:49 PM   #75
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Yeah, that would have been helpful this morning before I confirmed my $300 order.
Call and cancel if you want to. Saved some good money doing that.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote