Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:08 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb15 View Post
Anyone know where I can get a Mahomes jersey with the Super Bowl patch?
https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...ID:i-r1c1:po-4
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:27 AM   #32
Wasted away again...

I'm not messing with the crowds, so ordered these last night.

For me:

For the wife:

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:29 AM   #33
Veteran

Found out champ gear didn’t make it this far from KC, so now I’ve gotta get my online shopping on. Rest In Peace, credit card.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:44 AM   #34
SuperChiefs

2 hats, t-shirt, long sleeve tee, framed plaque, shot glass, tumbler, coffee cup, blue ray disc, 1ea can coozy and bottle boozy. Set me back $300. I'm not done yet
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb.jpeg.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	119785  

Last edited by FlaChief58; 02-03-2020 at 10:51 AM..
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:46 AM   #35
Archivist

3 shirts, 3 hats and a bluray copy of the game, and 3 copies of the star....yep, that was a quick 3 hundy.

Edit...
2 coffee mugs, a polo shirt, commemorative plaque for my office, 2 shot glasses and a christmas tree ornament...I think I'm done.

no clue what my total is now...dont care.

Last edited by KCTitus; 02-03-2020 at 11:30 AM..
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:54 AM   #36
Veteran

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...flchfssb54nflc

This clock will fit nicely in a man cave or home bar. I’m sure I’ll have one of those some day.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:00 AM   #37
SuperChiefs

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	thumb.jpeg-9.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	119787   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb.jpeg-8.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	119788   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb.jpeg-7.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	119789   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb.jpeg-6.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	119790   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb.jpeg-5.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	119791  

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:02 AM   #38
SuperChiefs

And these
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	thumb.jpeg-4.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	119792   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb.jpeg-3.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	119793   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb.jpeg-2.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	119794   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb.jpeg-1.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	119795  
Old 02-03-2020, 11:04 AM   #39
SuperChiefs

This too
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	thumb.jpeg-10.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	119796  
Old 02-03-2020, 11:16 AM
KCTitus
This message has been deleted by KCTitus. Reason: nvm...I found it.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:31 AM   #40
Starter

I like this shirt with Super Bowl IV and LIV listed. Of course, it'll be outdated before long.

https://shop.chiefs.com/mens-nfl-pro...:i-r11c2:po-35
bdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-03-2020, 11:37 AM   #41
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackattack View Post
I will get a CHIEFS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS hat once the excitement slows down.
Ordered mine soon as I saw it on Patrick’s head. $40 and I’ll have it tomorrow.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:38 AM   #42
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
One would think that the AFC Championship attire would be discounted at this point.
StinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-03-2020, 11:41 AM   #43
Starter

Got mine!

StinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-03-2020, 11:43 AM   #44
In Search of a Life

Ordered hoodies, shirts and caps for the 4 of us. Jersey for the 8 year old. Lawn flag for the yard.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:49 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
3 shirts, 3 hats and a bluray copy of the game, and 3 copies of the star....yep, that was a quick 3 hundy.

Edit...
2 coffee mugs, a polo shirt, commemorative plaque for my office, 2 shot glasses and a christmas tree ornament...I think I'm done.

no clue what my total is now...dont care.
Is this the mug you got? Getting myself one of these.

PlaybookProducts.com

PattyMyHomes is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.