Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:10 AM   #16
Supporter

My bank account feels like a 9er fan right now.

Completely blindsided.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 09:12 AM   #17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
The polo shirts sold out in a nanosecond damnit.

Unless you are a girlish medium or a parade float 5XL
Here's one: https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...flchfssb54nflx
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 09:13 AM   #18
Hello

Quote:
My bank account feels like a 9er fan right now.

Completely blindsided.
****ing tell me about it!!!!
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:33 AM   #19
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Done and done!

Thanks!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:35 AM   #20
Most Valuable Villain

Anyone from out of town that wants a copy of the Star....can order one here.

https://kansas-city-star.myshopify.com/
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 09:37 AM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Done and done!

Thanks!
You're welcome! Fanatics and others are asking crazy stupid prices on a lot of these ($80 for polo? Come on man!!!)...
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:38 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Nah, I bought mine at Academy last night
I guess I didn't see that one. But, thanks for responding!
Old 02-03-2020, 09:38 AM   #23
Keep Camp Home!

I think I need this:

https://shop.chiefs.com/kansas-city-...D:i-r3c2:po-11
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:39 AM   #24
Rookie

I will get a CHIEFS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS hat once the excitement slows down.
Sackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-03-2020, 09:40 AM   #25
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackattack View Post
I will get a CHIEFS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS hat once the excitement slows down.
NEVER!!!!!!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 09:40 AM   #26
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
I ordered one. Just be aware that you aren’t getting it until the middle of March.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:41 AM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
Yes but be sure to order from the Amazon link I posted earlier because its about $10 cheaper. There should be a collector's edition coming too that will likely include full footage of playoff games.

This could be kind of cool, but could be crap until official artwork comes: https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...D:i-r5c0:po-15

Looks like same type of cup as a Yeti: https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...ID:i-r0c0:po-0

Last edited by Mulliganman; 02-03-2020 at 09:56 AM..
Old 02-03-2020, 09:59 AM   #28
Rookie

Guys, check these out!

Just came across these coasters of Chiefs greatest plays. I'm a new member (how have I never joined a forum before!) so can't post links but they were on...

- PlaybookProducts.com -

They look real cool. Grabbing a set for the man cave. Looks like they have four different plays too:
2020 Super Bowl LIV vs San Francisco - Champions Again
1967 ALF Championship vs Buffalo - Headed to Super Bowl 1
Super Bowl IV vs Minnesota - 65 Toss Power Trap
2018 Regular Season vs Baltimore - MVP Year - The Future

PattyMyHomes is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:03 AM   #29
Rookie

Anyone know where I can get a Mahomes jersey with the Super Bowl patch?
cb15 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:06 AM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyMyHomes View Post
Just came across these coasters of Chiefs greatest plays. I'm a new member (how have I never joined a forum before!) so can't post links but they were on...

- PlaybookProducts.com -

They look real cool. Grabbing a set for the man cave. Looks like they have four different plays too:
2020 Super Bowl LIV vs San Francisco - Champions Again
1967 ALF Championship vs Buffalo - Headed to Super Bowl 1
Super Bowl IV vs Minnesota - 65 Toss Power Trap
2018 Regular Season vs Baltimore - MVP Year - The Future

Here are the links: https://playbookproducts.com/product...1818ed20&_ss=r

https://playbookproducts.com/product...1818ed20&_ss=r
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote