Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-16-2020, 02:31 PM  
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Netflix: Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez

Watched this last night. Lots to digest. His upbringing, sexuality, denial and mental state floored me. Worth watching even if you hate the cheaters.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:45 PM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
He wasn’t gay or bi

He likely was bi polar or ****ed up /CTE .
I mean, ol boy was talkin about how they where sucking each other off for years.

Sounds pretty gay.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:28 PM   #17
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I find it a bit questionable that one of the angles is that he went crazy because he was gay and kept it hidden.
That's not really news...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:28 PM   #18
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
I mean, ol boy was talkin about how they where sucking each other off for years.

Sounds pretty gay.
As gay as, well...you know...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:29 PM   #19
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
watched episode 1 last night - really good. Ill say i knew some about this story but I never heard he was plowin dudes.
There was a doc on ESPN a couple years ago that revealed the same...gayness.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:54 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
There was a doc on ESPN a couple years ago that revealed the same...gayness.
cool story
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-19-2020, 11:38 PM   #21
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
cool story
It was!

A killer queer cheater did some gay stuff, killed some people, did some more gay stuff in prison, then killed himself.

It was awesome!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 11:24 AM   #22
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Fiance watched this yesterday and was telling me about it, but she hadn't finished yet. I said yeah it's kinda crazy whow he kills himself and she goes "Oh my God! Hes dead!?". I was like how the hell didnt you hear about this. She didn't even know who he was before she watched the documentary.

So that brings me to my question. Would your guys SO's know who he was? Is my fiance just clueless? Tia
My wife watched it, she had no clue who he was or how the story ended.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:20 PM   #23
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Watching that documentary I was just kinda caught off-guard by how many times Hernandez got blasted out there.

I'm not a Pats fan so I didn't watch him play apart from the highlights, but holy shit he put himself in harms way a lot. And I know Kelce takes some shots as well but I wonder if his height doesn't protect him from some of those straight on collisions. Or if maybe his body control helps him avoid some of the larger impacts.

But shit, Hernandez was getting wrecked.

I also wonder if the legend of Aaron Hernandez hasn't outpaced him as a player a little bit. Sure, he was awfully damn good as a #2 TE who BB could send out there to create mis-matches, but he wasn't much of a blocker and he wasn't built for high volume. When it came down to it, was he maybe just a rich man's Chris Cooley? This wasn't a guy who'd have been a superstar as a #1 TE in an ordinary offense outside of NE, IMO.

Might've lived longer, though...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:51 PM   #24
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
It was!

A killer queer cheater did some gay stuff, killed some people, did some more gay stuff in prison, then killed himself.

It was awesome!
Yeah, there's just nothing here to pique my interest. Maybe if he'd greased Bellicheat..... oh well.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:55 PM   #25
Veteran

Not gonna lie, I laughed for a good ten minutes at pillowbitergas funeral home. ��
ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ohiobronco2 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 11:45 PM   #26
Mahomes > God

I got A LOT of questions about Urban Meyer and Florida....

No one will ever convince me they didn't know more about what he was doing or even help cover shit up. I'll always believe that.

This was a great documentary BTW, binged it tonight.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2020, 06:39 PM   #27
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I got A LOT of questions about Urban Meyer and Florida....

No one will ever convince me they didn't know more about what he was doing or even help cover shit up. I'll always believe that.

This was a great documentary BTW, binged it tonight.
Oh good grief. It was quite a stretch where they try to infer that Florida and the Patriots had some culpability in the matter. Just ridiculous. He was a piece of shit human. Ever since he was 17 years old. There are troubled ppl everywhere. You dont give up on them. You can't control what they do. Aaron Hernandez is a sociopath plain and simple.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:14 AM   #28
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I binge watched it last night as well. My conclusion is, dude had a LOT of things going against him but maybe the combination is what put him over the edge: closet homosexual, abusive father, mom is a piece of human garbage, smoked a ton of pot with shit mixed in at a young age, and played football where he got his bell rung a ton of times. Mix it all up, and you have a recipe for disaster.

BUT...he seemed to me to have more of a dual personality, like he lived a double life. He rationally chose to do that, along with the other shit he did. The killings were not spur of the moment outbursts, like a guy beating his wife or getting into a bar brawl...they were planned out (poorly at that, but planned nonetheless). This guy was a piece of crap and all the other stuff contributed. But as his friend at the end said, Aaron decided to do those things, it wasn't a mental condition that made him evil.

Also, they had that gay dude from the Pats on who came out of the closet...when they showed pics of his playing days, one of them he was in a Chiefs uniform...who was that guy and when did he play for the Chiefs?
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 02:20 PM   #29
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Oh good grief. It was quite a stretch where they try to infer that Florida and the Patriots had some culpability in the matter. Just ridiculous. He was a piece of shit human. Ever since he was 17 years old. There are troubled ppl everywhere. You dont give up on them. You can't control what they do. Aaron Hernandez is a sociopath plain and simple.
Meyer himself tried to stop Hernandez from going home at every turn...why do you think that is? A "gut feeling"...?

And it's been long rumored in Gainesville and in CFB circles that they knew more...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-18-2020, 03:10 PM   #30
Live free or die hard

Watched this as well not too long ago. All I really took out of the documentary was that AH was a dimwitted person with great physical attributes. Whether it be from too many shots to the dome, genetic, or too much dope he certainly wasn't wired right.

Just to make things interesting enough to be documented he decided to be a thug in which he possessed the criminal acumen of Beavis & Butthead.

Actually, that may be too generous. How about Beavis or Butthead.

I would titled the doc: "Inside the Trainwreck of Aaron Hernandez".
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.