Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 01-07-2020, 10:15 AM  
In Search of a Life

Wr round 1

So obviously the Chiefs aren't desperate for a WR. They do need one with Watkins probably leaving though. I like Pringle but I don't know what he really is.

If you're sitting there at say 29-32 and one of these big WR's falls thru the cracks, you take a swing?

This draft is pretty loaded at WR, so I wouldn't but if say one of the Alabama guys fell, I might think about it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:27 AM   #16
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I'm fine with D-Rob - I just think if you can sign a guy like Agholor on a cheap 1 year deal because of said issues, he has the ability to blow up.

If signed right, its a low risk, high reward idea, that's all.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-08-2020, 04:35 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I'm fine with D-Rob - I just think if you can sign a guy like Agholor on a cheap 1 year deal because of said issues, he has the ability to blow up.

If signed right, its a low risk, high reward idea, that's all.
guy's got bricks for hands. I don't see any reason to sign him at all.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 06:22 PM   #18
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

No on spending a high pick on a WR.

Yes to signing a cheap FA or spending a later pick on a WR once you’ve addressed OL, CB and LB.

If Robinson can be reasonably retained, great.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:20 PM   #19
mod-ish

Give me a Center or a Linebacker in round 1 this year. No to everything else, especially a wide receiver. Hell, I think I'd take a TE before I take a receiver in this draft (basing on where we'll be picking).
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 07:09 AM   #20
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Give me a Center or a Linebacker in round 1 this year. No to everything else, especially a wide receiver. Hell, I think I'd take a TE before I take a receiver in this draft (basing on where we'll be picking).

Round 1 is a good spot to get a CB, too, especially the back end of round 1.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 10:09 AM   #21
In Search of a Life

Hardman was drafted(outside of Hill insurance at the time)to be a #1 or 2. You don’t go there again in the very next draft. Only teams like the Lions do that.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:18 PM   #22
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Hardman was drafted(outside of Hill insurance at the time)to be a #1 or 2. You don’t go there again in the very next draft. Only teams like the Lions do that.
Exactly.

I really think we need to go CB in the first round. I could see a offensive linemen, but really like to use the first round to get playmakers.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-09-2020, 02:45 PM   #23
In Pat We Trust

CB, OL, LB in the first round or, if you are determined to have an offensive toy, TE. Only reason to deviate from these positions would be DL if we lose somebody like Jones. WR and RB can wait until at least round 3.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:11 PM   #24
Veteran

Hardman was drafted to replace Hill, i dont think he fits as a 2.
we need a big strong fast 2
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:34 PM   #25
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
we need a big strong fast 2
Fiber takes care of that...
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:56 PM   #26
In Search of a Life

If a top end WR slid close to us, I wouldn't hesitate. Shouldn't pass up an elite talent for need, but there's no chance Jeudy or Lamb are falling that far.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:14 PM   #27
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
If a top end WR slid close to us, I wouldn't hesitate. Shouldn't pass up an elite talent for need, but there's no chance Jeudy or Lamb are falling that far.
Lamb was kind of what I was thinking. There's zero chance of it happening i'd imagine, but if it did, yeah, that's what i'd jump at.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2020, 01:35 AM   #28
Veteran

When you look at the mock drafts on here, its hard not to think that the Chiefs could be taking a step back in terms of offensive weapons next year. A real quality first round TE to be apprentice to Kelce would be an amazing addition to the offense, but I just don't see it in this years draft.

As said above, if some amazing guy drops then you have to. Otherwise, maybe we just take a middle round guy to develop and hope improvements to the O line overall improve the O next year in both the run and pass games even if the skill position talent is down a little.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-07-2020, 12:01 AM   #29
In Search of a Life

With it looking like a real possibility that we lose both DRob and Watkins thought this was a topic worth discussing again.

If somebody like Tee Higgins, Laviska Shenault, or Brandon Aiyuk falls to us, would you take them?

I think WR class is so strong that there’s likely going to be a guy there that is BPA.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:36 AM   #30
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
With it looking like a real possibility that we lose both DRob and Watkins thought this was a topic worth discussing again.

If somebody like Tee Higgins, Laviska Shenault, or Brandon Aiyuk falls to us, would you take them?

I think WR class is so strong that there’s likely going to be a guy there that is BPA.
If we really love one of those prospects and think they will be elite, I think we should consider it. Unless we believe another position will make that much more of an impact.

Because the luxury of this being a deep WR class is that you can still get someone later. Same with the RB position. It just depends on how much we personally grade the prospects. If someone falls that we feel will truly be elite, I don't see how we pass it up. I could see the same thing with RB if we feel an elite one falls.

Now if we feel there is not a big difference between the prospects, then we can indeed wait. But same might be said for the positions of "need". Perhaps we think there will be O Line, LB, or corners just as good later in the draft.

We can worry about filling the holes later if a big impact player falls to us. That's just my perspective.
Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.