Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-16-2019, 12:04 AM  
Banned

The Black QB

Look at how things are going right now...

Highest paid....Russell Wilson
MVP....Patrick Mahomes
Number one draft pick...Kyler Murray
Leading Heisman candidate....Jalen Hurts

That ability to escape the pocket, extend plays, plant that...run? pass?...seed, is where things are heading. No backer ever has to worry about Eli, Rivers, Brady, Dalton, running the football. That can't be said about those mentioned above.

Lamar Jackson is what we see at Arizona(faster than Jackson), Oklahoma, Ohio State, and all over college/HS football nowadays, that mobile QB, a guy who can scoot 30 yards, extend plays.

The first black QB's were Willie Thrower, Marlon "Magician" Briscoe, James Harris, "Jefferson Street" Joe Gillum. (can't really count Fritz Pollard) but none of them made any impact.

It started with Doug Williams, Warren Moon and Randall Cunningham, they proved that yes blacks can play NFL QB.

My Top 10

1.Warren Moon....Oilers/Washington
2.Russell Wilson.....Seahawks/Wisconsin
3.Patrick Mahomes....Chiefs/Texas Tech
4.Donovan McNabb....Eagles/Syracuse
5.Steve McNair.....Titans/Alcorn
6.Randall Cunningham....Eagles/UNLV
7.Dak Prescott....Cowboys/Miss State
8.Cam Newton....Panthers/Auburn
9.Michael Vick...Falcons/Virginia Tech
10.Doug Williams...Buc's/Grambling

Today there are more black starting QB's than ever before.

Can't ignore....

DeShaun Watson
Kordell Steward
Daunte Culpepper
Jeff Blake
Rodney Peete
Vince Young
Colin Kaepernick
Lamar Jackson
Jacoby Bissett
Teddy Bridgewater
Tyrod Taylor
Andre Ware
Vince Evans
Akili Smith
Geno Smith

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 09-16-2019 at 03:00 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:17 AM   #91
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Well if we are going to break it down to the 4 basic races, she is Caucasian and Mongolian.

If you want me to break it down further I can, but simply put. She is half white and half brown.
You only have 4 choices you know this.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:19 AM   #92
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Welp I'm putting this person on ignore
It must be hard living like that.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:19 AM   #93
Supporter

Did you not see the part where I wrote the 2 down that she is, out of the 4.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:21 AM   #94
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Ignore him!!..certain folks love to start arguments in order to get you banned or your threads locked. Ignore the haters and just try to stay within the rules of the forum and you should be fine.
I have been playing by the rules.

I read about.....jump in and start posting....so I did. Then read.....what's with all this posting.....huh?

I talk football, not cocks, poop.

Weird place.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:24 AM   #95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
I bet OP masterbates to the Mandingo fighting scene in Django.
I have never masterbated, yuck, nasty.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:25 AM   #96
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
This isn’t Coop
I agree, it isn’t... but KC Tattoo may be on the right track, it very well could be Bob

There are some eerie similarities there...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:26 AM   #97
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Stold this...

Calling Myself ‘Half White, Half Black’ Is a Lie – There’s No Such Thing in the US
still waiting....
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:27 AM   #98
Banned

The Lounge

This forum is fast and furious with all variety of topics being discussed. Newbies welcomed. No lurking allowed. If you enjoy reading, don't be shy - please jump in and post.

Did I misunderstand that?

Variety of subjects...check
I don't lurk...check
I jumped in and started posting....check

Hmmm?
Old 09-16-2019, 11:32 AM   #99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I agree, it isn’t... but KC Tattoo may be on the right track, it very well could be Bob

There are some eerie similarities there...
What is all this about? Why do I need to be somebody else, talk about strange.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:34 AM   #100
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
This poster is a deluded clown who appears to be obsessed with monitoring my posts and guessing where I'm from as IF his lame ass knows me!!...I do find it hilarious that I have a fanboy though tbh
Fan? Lol. Your shitty posts might as well glow in the dark they stick out so well. But whatever helps you sleep at night.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:38 AM   #101
💩 Village Idiot 💩

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Fan? Lol. Your shitty posts might as well glow in the dark they stick out so well. But whatever helps you sleep at night.
Yep, they are so "bad" that you can't stop following me around like a lapdog!!!. Here, let me give you a pat...there's a good boy!!

UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:40 AM   #102
Thank you

Quote:
Okay I like this guy now
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:45 AM   #103
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Lol you a lying mother****er
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:55 AM   #104
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Lol you a lying mother****er
Dude, who you calling names ya little shit?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:02 PM   #105
Life is changing..

Did you know that bunkers give any units inside 1+ additional range?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.