Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-01-2019, 10:16 PM  
The man you could post like.

Sonic The Hedgehog (2019)

Jesus ****ing Christ this looks like a legit contender to be one of the worst movies of all time. What the **** is Jim Carrey thinking?!?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:27 PM   #31

It's actually doing pretty good business.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 09:49 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
It's actually doing pretty good business.
I can attest that this movie is doing better than expected.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-15-2020, 10:18 PM   #33
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
Just got back from seeing it with the fam. Really enjoyed it.
Probably seeing it Monday with my nephew and daughter
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-15-2020, 10:49 PM   #34
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Probably seeing it Monday with my nephew and daughter
It was my 3 year old’s first movie theater trip and my 5 year old hasn’t been to many, so I was a bit nervous. They did great though. They both love Sonic, they play the classic games on their kiddo tablets and have countless Sonic paraphernalia, so it was a no brainer.

I feared for the worst going in, but I’d heard good early returns so I was hopeful. There ended up being a number of genuine laugh out loud moments that kept me every bit as entertained as the kids. There are some slow parts in the beginning where the kiddos lost focus but then it picked up.

Also, there’s a mid credits scene so don’t leave right away.

Edit: I probably should say that my enjoyment of the movie is relative to the fact that it’s a PG, popcorn, kiddo flick that I had no expectations of liking. I'm not saying it’s some great movie, but it’s certainly better than it has any right to be.

Last edited by Third Eye; 02-15-2020 at 11:12 PM..
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-16-2020, 09:25 AM   #35
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
It was my 3 year old’s first movie theater trip and my 5 year old hasn’t been to many, so I was a bit nervous. They did great though. They both love Sonic, they play the classic games on their kiddo tablets and have countless Sonic paraphernalia, so it was a no brainer.

I feared for the worst going in, but I’d heard good early returns so I was hopeful. There ended up being a number of genuine laugh out loud moments that kept me every bit as entertained as the kids. There are some slow parts in the beginning where the kiddos lost focus but then it picked up.

Also, there’s a mid credits scene so don’t leave right away.

Edit: I probably should say that my enjoyment of the movie is relative to the fact that it’s a PG, popcorn, kiddo flick that I had no expectations of liking. I'm not saying it’s some great movie, but it’s certainly better than it has any right to be.
Thanks for the info....glad those little ones enjoyed and werent restless. My nephew is 12 and daughter is 4 and both like Sonic alot based on games they've played as well. Daughter has been to 2 movies toy story 4 and frozen 2 and was locked in for both. Hopefully she will for Sonic...if not I'll definitely have alot of popcorn and candy. I liked Sonic as a kid and grew up with the games so I'm glad I have a kids excuse to go. Glad to hear even adults can enjoy it.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:40 PM   #36
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
I'm halfway convinced that first trailer was designed to be as awful as possible so they could go back and 'fix' it for publicity.
like XBOX won't play without internet. OH WAIT WE FIXED IT.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 02:35 PM   #37
New and Improved

Grandkids said the loved it.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 06:31 PM   #38
Politically Incorrect

Jim Carrey has turned into one old bitter man, kinda like Prison Bitch with acting skills.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 07:45 PM   #39
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm halfway convinced that first trailer was designed to be as awful as possible so they could go back and 'fix' it for publicity.
I know the entire sordid tale and can tell you that it was absolutely not done for publicity.

If I told you how it happened you wouldn’t believe it.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 06:59 AM   #40
In Search of a Life

Took the 6 year old to see it. It was surprisingly good.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2020, 03:04 PM   #41
Plays to win the game!

It was good, not great, not bad, just good. Easter eggs were fun to see in real time, definitely made with love to the original material.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-25-2020, 09:49 AM   #42

Not out of the realm of possibility that The Rock voices Knuckles in the sequel.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:25 PM   #43
Supporter

The movie was released early to Digital this week and since I wasn't able to take my kids to see it in the theater, I purchased it this week.

It was way better and quite a bit more "adult" than I expected. Even my 6th Grader, who wasn't really all that interested in it liked it quite a bit more than expected. My 2nd Grader loved it, but she loves almost everything.

All of the performances were really good, especially James Mardsen, who I've always thought was a below average actor because he always seemed to me like he was "acting". But he was really natural in this role.

Jean-Ralphio was the perfect choice for Sonic, IMO, and it's set up to be a long running franchise, as long as Paramount doesn't go all Paramount with it.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.