Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:41 PM   #46
Starter

It all showed up for me right after my last post. I think I have it right.
brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:43 PM   #47
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brorth View Post
I've got the receipt for Interplanetary Properties LLC, but the sandbox site invites me to register, and the email links take me to the V Bulletin board.
Yeah, I'm showing you in paypal, but still no notification that's supposed to automatically come to me (which is not part of our system, just part of paypal). Did you get to the part about getting your team name?

If not, get out of the site and go to www.sandboxsimulations.com. Then see if you have a tab that says "play" here. If you do, click it and tell us what happens.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sandbox Simulations.jpg
Views:	745
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	117961  
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:45 PM   #48
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brorth View Post
It all showed up for me right after my last post. I think I have it right.
Oh, and I just noticed that gmail is stacking up my identical payment messages, so you're clear there.

We're up to eight teams now, and yep, I see you.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:46 PM   #49
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I like my team name but kind of rushed looking through the choices, so was just curious what I missed.

Let's go Phoenix Diablos!!!!!
Yeah, there's definitely a fear of missing out effect there. It was predestined that I would be the Ermines, but if Ermines wasn't such a great name, it would be hard to scroll those lists and make a decision.

I actually took about ten minutes to decide between Ermines, Fighting Ermines, and Flying Ermines.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:49 PM   #50
It Goes On

In. Signed up, paid, team named.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:50 PM   #51
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
In. Signed up, paid, team named.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
A-OK. I see you in all phases.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:52 PM   #52
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

As a little Sandbox trivia, when the league is full, you'll be assigned to a conference and division based on your latitude and longitude. That way your team will have good regional rivalries and will save travel time on road trips.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:58 PM   #53
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

We're up to ten teams now. Excellent work, people.
Old 02-24-2019, 08:01 PM   #54
www.nfl-forecast.com

I've changed some of the VB settings on mobile. Mobile users please let me know if you can see the play button?
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2019, 08:13 PM   #55
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I've changed some of the VB settings on mobile. Mobile users please let me know if you can see the play button?
It’s wrecked Sending u a PM
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-24-2019, 08:16 PM   #56
Veteran

Was there a bot that came up with all the cities and team names? Or some nerd in a basement, cause there was a million options lol
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-24-2019, 08:21 PM   #57
Mahomes Dynasty

I'll sign up if there's still room left.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-24-2019, 08:26 PM   #58
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I'll sign up if there's still room left.
Go... Plenty of room.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2019, 08:27 PM   #59
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Was there a bot that came up with all the cities and team names? Or some nerd in a basement, cause there was a million options lol
We are all about choice.
Old 02-24-2019, 08:33 PM   #60
Mahomes Dynasty

Alright...just signed up. This will be interesting.

Blue Springs Wildcats....gotta rep the ol' HS. hopefully I can find similar success lol.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote