Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-11-2018, 01:44 AM  
Veteran

Songs That Fill You With the Spirit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSif77IVQdY

Every time I hear Alison Krauss’ Down to the River to Pray, I always feel that much closer to Heaven. Anything you folks listen to that does the same thing?
JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.
Old 01-25-2020, 07:41 AM   #31
Veteran

I don't know why, but depressing songs make me feel good. Here's my favorite to make me all tingly, from my favorite album ever.

GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 07:55 AM   #32
Veteran

Only clicked on this thread to see what idrapethat contributed.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-25-2020, 09:09 AM   #33
Veteran

It's difficult to find videos for the exact versions of these songs I'm looking for so I'll just list title and artist. A lot of stuff has disappeared off YouTube over the years

Doc Watson - Amazing Grace (solo, live, not the one on Youtube)
Judy Collins - Amazing Grace
The Blue Sky Boys - Amazing Grace

Farther Along - The Byrds

Going Up Home - Larry Sparks and Ralph Stanley

Angel Band - The Stanley Brothers

Rank Strangers to Me - The Stanley Brothers (not sure if it's a gospel song)

Am I Born to Die - Doc Watson

In the Garden - Johnny Cash

Family Bible - Willie Nelson & Johnny Cash (VH1 Storytellers)

I'll Fly Away - The reverend Gary Davis

Just a Closer Walk with Thee - Mahalia Jackson

Peace in the Valley - The Soul Stirrers
The Hem of His Garment - The Soul Stirrers

Rivers of Babylon - The Melodians.

I Saw the Light - Hank Williams

Last edited by Mennonite; 01-25-2020 at 09:16 AM..
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-25-2020, 09:27 AM   #34
Veteran

Like Jesus, this thread returned from the dead. I didn't realize that I'd already posted in it (with many of the same suggestions.) My bad.

Old 01-25-2020, 01:59 PM   #35
pie is never free

This little number ALWAYS gets me up off the couch doing my very best DLR impersonation, its a shot of adrenaline straight to the heart...

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2020, 06:05 PM   #36
Elway be drinkin' again

Triumph Fight The Good Fight
And for you KC Peeps who remember the 80's
Shooting Star
Hang on For Your LIfe and my ultimate go out and kick ass today tune....
LAST CHANCE
For you youngsters and non informed
Do a search. Shooting Star is a KC treasure
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-25-2020, 08:45 PM   #37
Cheaterlover*

"Turn! Turn! Turn!" (The Byrds)
"Spirit In The Sky" (Norman Greenbaum)
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-25-2020, 08:51 PM   #38
Fight, build, win!

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2020, 09:19 PM   #39
Fight, build, win!

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2020, 09:35 PM   #40
Fight, build, win!

Old 01-26-2020, 03:39 AM   #41
Immanentize The Eschaton

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YePolYDNH1s&t=2082s
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 06:12 AM   #42
a haw haw haw

This one for me just shouts Freedom,a great pick me up and get me focused again song.

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 07:24 AM   #43
Supporter

Almost forgot that this is perfect for this thread. After a long wait, this finally came out on film last year. If you haven't had a chance to see this documentary yet, or certainly if you've never even heard the album that came from the footage, you owe yourself an evening of bliss. . .

Story behind the performance, album, and eventual doc.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/04/the-...ing-grace.html

Last edited by Baby Lee; 01-26-2020 at 09:47 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 07:49 AM   #44
Former Illinoisian

Jennifer Nettles: Little Drummer Boy and Oh Holy Night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20npUOEe4co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAEJKg0lSPk
Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-26-2020, 07:50 AM   #45
Former Illinoisian

Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.