Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Old 11-25-2017, 05:03 PM  
Sapere Aude

Salon: The case for Hillary Clinton 2020

1. Hillary Clinton is the Winston Churchill to Vladimir Putin's Adolf Hitler.

2. Hillary Clinton being elected president (at last) would monumentally piss off misogynistic trolls, and what's not to like about that?

3. By winning the popular vote convincingly in 2016, Hillary Clinton has earned the right to be considered the presumptive nominee in 2020.

4. We can expect her to be a good president.

Read the whole thing here:
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/24/her...-clinton-2020/
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:07 PM   #91
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDChief View Post
There's a few idiots left that accuse me as being you.... I figure anyone that stirs up the cesspit is a cosmo so congrats - you set the bar.
It is important business to some of them. But they get convinced of it when shit mods like bwana lie about it.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:07 PM   #92
future chiefs fans

I want to know how annoyingbluth skipped getting called cosmo

but me amd and SB got called it all the time.
oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:08 PM   #93
future chiefs fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
It is important business to some of them. But they get convinced of it when shit mods like bwana lie about it.
bwana

is an asshole but at least he's a step above Bob dole

That corrupted ****.
oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.oaklandhater Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:12 PM   #94
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklandhater View Post
bwana

is an asshole but at least he's a step above Bob dole

That corrupted ****.
Bwana... ah. Makes sense.

Bob isn't (that I've seen) that bad. He smarts off on a rare occasion - but then he vanishes.
AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:13 PM   #95
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
I want to know how annoyingbluth skipped getting called cosmo

but me amd and SB got called it all the time.
I think I was accused of being him, and many others, for a while. These people are dumb.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:16 PM   #96
Banned

Quote:
I think I was accused of being him, and many others, for a while. These people are dumb.
I tried for a while for them to agree for a mod to deactivate their account if they were wrong. Not a single one would take the offer.

AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AMDChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:20 PM   #97
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Bwana... ah. Makes sense.

Bob isn't (that I've seen) that bad. He smarts off on a rare occasion - but then he vanishes.
That's because Bob Dole got fired. He was hated, and still is by those he needlessly ****ed with.
Bwana is some of the leftover trash that didn't get tossed.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:21 PM   #98
I Lay Wood for a Living

Quote:
Love you too buddy

It was a troll article.

I pointed it out and I'm the assshole ?

Cool...
It's a work of art.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:23 PM   #99
future chiefs fans

Quote:
That's because Bob Dole got fired. He was hated, and still is by those he needlessly ****ed with.
Bwana is some of the leftover trash that didn't get tossed.
He ****ed with me for ne reason I even had some right wingers calling him the hell out
Old 11-25-2017, 08:24 PM   #100
future chiefs fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
It's a work of art.
Triggered meme needs to be posted lol
Old 11-25-2017, 08:29 PM   #101
Banned

Quote:
He ****ed with me for ne reason I even had some right wingers calling him the hell out
Ah I missed all that. Well good. Glad he got shit canned.

I lurked forever. Pretty much every day since I joined (after the KC star thing) but the cesspool got unbearable. So....
Old 11-25-2017, 08:44 PM   #102
Missourah' Boat Ride

Quote:
Quote:
Ah I missed all that. Well good. Glad he got shit canned.

I lurked forever. Pretty much every day since I joined (after the KC star thing) but the cesspool got unbearable. So....

Quote:
Triggered meme needs to be posted lol
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:49 PM   #103
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Nice thanksgiving photo. Thought you'd have a larger family. Thanks for sharing!
Old 11-25-2017, 09:09 PM   #104
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
So it's now too much to ask you ****ing idiots, most notably the OP, to read the goddamned sub-heading? Not even the article, just the goddamned sub-head.
If this article was, indeed, a trolling attempt (so far, a stated but unsupported premise), then this is what happens when a LWer attempts to troll/satirize his own side.

He puts in some snarky, tongue-in-cheek title and intro to give off the appearance of irreverence, then proceeds to write the exact same sincere article that he normally would, complete with numerous hyperlinks to sincere articles from other LW sites including salon itself.

No attempt at any legitimate self-deprecation, no real humor, and no point.
kjwood75nro wants to die in a aids tree fire.kjwood75nro wants to die in a aids tree fire.kjwood75nro wants to die in a aids tree fire.kjwood75nro wants to die in a aids tree fire.kjwood75nro wants to die in a aids tree fire.kjwood75nro wants to die in a aids tree fire.kjwood75nro wants to die in a aids tree fire.kjwood75nro wants to die in a aids tree fire.kjwood75nro wants to die in a aids tree fire.kjwood75nro wants to die in a aids tree fire.kjwood75nro wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-25-2017, 11:24 PM   #105
old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post

No attempt at any legitimate self-deprecation, no real humor, and no point.
So basically cosmo, AMD and oaklandbaiter.

..sounds legit.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.