Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-15-2015, 09:54 PM  
Kind of a mod

Final Fantasy VII REMAKE

Yep. This is real. No word on release date - probably a while from now.

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 10:15 AM   #91
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Bah, from the look of it they're going to be using that new battle system FF games started using.

Hate it. Prefer the old JRPG style.

They can remake the story, but it will be a different GAME.
It will include turn based mode.

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp...mpression=true
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-17-2019, 10:34 AM   #92
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Badass. I'm back on board again.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-17-2019, 12:49 PM   #93
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
It doesn't really matter.

I'm almost 40 and I liked the classic just fine. Hopefully a younger generation loves it as much as I loved the original.

I tapped out after FF XII. Which I hated.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 05:47 PM   #94
Paladin

Quote:
It doesn't really matter.

I'm almost 40 and I liked the classic just fine. Hopefully a younger generation loves it as much as I loved the original.

I tapped out after FF XII. Which I hated.
FFXII was excellent
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:07 PM   #95
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
FFXII was excellent
Hated it. The story, the characters, the combat, the drop system, the leveling system. Soundtrack wasn't as good as the others either.

The only thing I liked was the aesthetic.

All I did was set AI and then run around spamming limit breaks. The combat was practically automatic. I spend enough time in FF games watching stuff.

It was the first bad game to take place in Ivalice. FF Tactics and Vagrant story were outstanding.

But, you know.. I'm OLD. They're not as fun as they were 25 years ago.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 10:06 PM   #96
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Hated it. The story, the characters, the combat, the drop system, the leveling system. Soundtrack wasn't as good as the others either.

All I did was set AI and then run around spamming limit breaks. The combat was practically automatic. I spend enough time in FF games watching stuff.

It was the first bad game to take place in Ivalice. FF Tactics and Vagrant story were outstanding.

You probably don't care enough to give XII another chance, but for what it's worth I found the re-release (Zodiac Age) to be a HUGE upgrade. The leveling system was much more interesting to me, and the ability to turn on 2x/4x speed to help you run around and accomplish stuff made it WAY more fun.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 10:56 PM   #97
Paladin

Quote:

I understand. Vagrant Story made my brain hurt with all the systems involved in it. But Ivalice is the most interesting of all the FF worlds.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-18-2019, 08:12 AM   #98
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
To me that's the point: keeping the game play and updating the graphics and HD picture quality. I loved the old turn based games.

Grandia, Dragon Quest, FFX, etc...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:04 PM   #99
In Search of a Life

Quote:

The engine was based off of FF11, which had its limitations of course. A real love or hate sort of thing.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-23-2019, 09:03 AM   #100
Plays to win the game!

FFXII's characters weren't as memorable to me as other games. Sure you had Balthier and Fran, but Vaan didn't carry the main character role like others had in the past. Ashe and Basch were forgettable in many ways to me. The combat was too much like an MMO to me at the time of release, and coming off spam playing World of Warcraft at that time, it was just too similar. Not to any fault of the game of course, but just unfortunate. I've bought Zodiac Age on Steam and intend to play it again to give it a fair shot one day, but I'm more into WoW Classic and Link's Awakening atm.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-31-2020, 08:45 AM   #101

I cannot wait for this game.

New trailer
https://youtu.be/sz9QWTcbXYE
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-31-2020, 10:29 AM   #102
**** off

Quote:

New trailer
Looks incredible
Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:24 PM   #103
Pessimistically optimistic.

Quote:

New trailer
Very interested in seeing how they fit all those story elements into the first third of the game which normally took place AFTER you leave Midgar.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 04:21 AM   #104
Paladin

Old 02-14-2020, 05:22 AM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Wow that looks incredible... Bringing back memories...I hope this game is everything I hope it could be. The hype is through the roof. I still have my old ps game and memory card...played a billion hours of they game