Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-15-2006, 12:30 AM  
Just a li'l Evel

TAKE 5 - The best candy bar on the Planet?

I would agree.

Peanuts, peanut butter, caramel, a pretzel, all covered in Chocolate?

DAMN!!!!

What was your favorite of all time?

I like the short-lived REGGIE BAR named after Reggie Jackson, tho it looked like a prairie pie. I think it had the same ingredients as a Baby Ruth (another turd-shaped candy bar)

Anyone remember MARATHON BAR? It was like a foot long, braided caramel covered in chocolate. Awesome. Even had a ruler printed on the back of the wrapper. Back in the days of 25 cents each.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:42 AM   #16
Mahomes Dynasty

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Hands down no questions asked.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 07:56 AM   #17
Ain't no relax!

mmmmmm..... nutmilk.......
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:13 AM   #18
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueballs
$100,000 bar
isn't it called "100 Grand" now?
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:39 AM   #19
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:57 AM   #20
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel Goat
I love candy . . .

Pretty Good. That's the English version of Voilet Crumble.
I was in Australia, and they had Violet Crumble Bites.

I bought like 20 bags of the stuff, was hooked like on crack. Put them in the freezer. We were working with this really fat actor (The guy form the Expedia commercial who says "Hey Janet, there's donuts in the conference room!") he and I got in a 15 minute conversation about Violet Crumble Bites.

BITES: sub-topic: Bites vs. bars. (Mr. Goodbar Bites are pretty hard to beat)
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:40 AM   #21
Rookie

Valomilk

Too rich to have very often but chock full of higher quality milk chocolate, gooey creamy filling, and KC hometown goodness or something.
65 to Bust is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.65 to Bust is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.65 to Bust is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.65 to Bust is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.65 to Bust is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.65 to Bust is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:57 AM   #22
Be Kind To Your Pets

When I was a kid, in the summer we'd freeze Snickers and Zero bars. They were great, didn't melt all over because they were frozen, but very hard on your teeth. Now that I'm older I don't think my dental work would dig it too much.

I also liked Milkshake bars, and the good old Hershey Bar with almonds. Simple, but tasty.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:02 AM   #23
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups rule.

Speaking of candy bars, is anybody else about to OD on that ghastly Snickers commercial? Two washed up jocks going Brokeback with a guitar over a candy bar, over and over and over. I think I'll never eat another Snickers bar as long as I live.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:06 AM   #24
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod
ghastly Snickers commercial? Two washed up jocks going Brokeback with a guitar over a candy bar, over and over and over. I think I'll never eat another Snickers bar as long as I live.
Happy peanuts soar
over chocolate covered mountaintops
and waterfalls of caramel.

Prancing nougat in the meadow
sings a song of satisfaction
...to the world

(to the world)

Last edited by sedated; 08-15-2006 at 11:21 AM..
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:33 AM   #25
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Yes it is.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 09:40 AM   #26
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post

Yes it is.
Great bump, Take 5 kick ass.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 09:45 AM   #27
Just a li'l Evel

This is an interesting bump. I posted this in 2006 and, just randomly, ten years later in 2016 I ended up working on the ad campaign for this candy bar while I was at an ad agency there in KC.

Hershey just rebranded it under the Reese's name. Smart move. The halo effect will get so many more people to try it.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:52 AM   #28
Starter

Surprised there’s no love for a good old Kit-Kat.
CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:57 AM   #29
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

RIP P.B. Max
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 10:14 AM   #30
Shaken. Not stirred.

It will always be the Marathon Bar for me but it's technically not on Earth anymore.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.