ran the second fastest 200m in high school history

two Heisman winners from the same school

was called the Tank

never played high school football

went to Humbolt College

was know as The Count

was Reggie Bushs QB in HS

was a tagteam partner of Sweet Georgia Brown

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-14-2020 at 10:29 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-15-2020, 11:45 PM   #91
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
The proof is that I own the title of "Trivia King"
Bored with it, ok? Reason.....you never do anything.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 12:21 AM   #92
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Bored with it, ok? Reason.....you never do anything.
Greatness IS boring to some....... (Fools) (such as YOU)
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 12:25 AM   #93
Banned

Quote:
Greatness IS boring to some....... (Fools) (such as YOU)
So you feel confident you can hang with me in football trivia? Wanna set this up you vs me?

How about in the Romper Room?

You are going to have to do something, this BS you play is getting tired.

you...I'm the trivia king.
me...so what Chiefs WR was the first player to do a TD celebration dance?
you....I'm the trivia king.
me...you said that so tell me what Chiefs kick returner was called "Super Gnat"
you....I'm the trivia king
me.....sheesh~~~

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-16-2020 at 12:42 AM..
Old 02-16-2020, 12:36 AM   #94
Thank you

Quote:
So you feel confident you can hang with me in football trivia? Wanna set this up you vs me?

How about in the Romper Room?

You are going to have to do something, this BS you play is getting tired.
All Trivia Face-Offs must occur in the Trivia Lounge
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 12:57 AM   #95
Banned

Quote:
All Trivia Face-Offs must occur in the Trivia Lounge
So where is it?

Watch how I get nothing but more BS.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 05:29 AM   #96
Thank you

Quote:
So where is it?

Watch how I get nothing but more BS.
You're the one with the BS, asking questions you already know the answers to!!!!
Old 02-16-2020, 11:11 AM   #97
Banned

Quote:
You're the one with the BS, asking questions you already know the answers to!!!!
The bottom line is you don't even know any questions to ask.

I get you you see this as some troll but when you come off looking..duh... it kind of backfires.

So where is this trivia lounge, yep, there isn't one.

I have about 60 years*** of experience with those pet interests of mine, I own the books the music have spent the time have done the homework, it would be really hard for anyone to hang vs that, I have never come across anyone yet who can.

I get internet mentality......sure ya did.....unless you admit to being ugly then ya get total agreement, funny how that works.

*** started keeping notebooks of info around 10ish.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-16-2020 at 11:38 AM..
Old 02-16-2020, 12:46 PM   #98
Thank you

Quote:
The bottom line is you don't even know any questions to ask.

I get you you see this as some troll but when you come off looking..duh... it kind of backfires.

So where is this trivia lounge, yep, there isn't one.

I have about 60 years*** of experience with those pet interests of mine, I own the books the music have spent the time have done the homework, it would be really hard for anyone to hang vs that, I have never come across anyone yet who can.

I get internet mentality......sure ya did.....unless you admit to being ugly then ya get total agreement, funny how that works.

*** started keeping notebooks of info around 10ish.
I'm the Trivia King
Old 02-16-2020, 02:10 PM   #99
Banned

Quote:
I'm the Trivia King
This is sad,
Old 02-16-2020, 03:52 PM   #100
Thank you

Quote:
This is sad,
I agree,
Old 02-16-2020, 05:35 PM   #101
Banned

Quote:
I agree,
You like being boring don't you?
Old 02-16-2020, 10:26 PM   #102
Thank you

Quote:
You like being boring don't you?
No...... I like being the Trivia King!!!!!
Old 02-16-2020, 11:08 PM   #103
Banned

Quote:
No...... I like being the Trivia King!!!!!
Prove it or shut the **** up.

I don't think you know anything, nothing, prove me wrong, yep.....you can't.
Old 02-17-2020, 02:35 AM   #104
Thank you

Quote:
Prove it or shut the **** up.

I don't think you know anything, nothing, prove me wrong, yep.....you can't.
I know 1,000,000 more facts than you.
Old 02-17-2020, 03:28 AM   #105
Starter

Carcosa can actually make coherent and proper sentences. That gets Carcosa more points, which make's him the ultimate winner here. Therefore he's the trivia KING. Tell me I'm wrong, you can't.
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about