Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 02-11-2020, 07:21 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Mock Offseason - 2/11/2020

My numbers could be off....so if you see something that doesn't make sense....point it out. I'm not a cap expert.

Starting Cap Space: $13.7 million

Cuts:

LDT: $5 million in savings
Cameron Erving: $3.25 million in savings
Austin Reiter: $3.425 million in savings

Dustin Colquitt retires.

Trade Sammy Watkins to the Giants for a 4th round pick.

Cap Space after moves: $38 million

Patrick Mahomes extension - 5 years, $190 million. $114 million guaranteed - $48 million signing bonus.
Contract extension keeps his 2020 cap hit at the current $5 million and then his 2021 cap hit will be the
5th year option of $24 million.

Chris Jones contract - 4 years, $76 million. $45 million guaranteed - $19 million signing bonus.

One year minimal deals - Stefan Wisniewski, Anthony Sherman and Mike Pennel.
ERFA deals - Andrew Wylie, Deon Yelder and Marcus Kemp

I believe that this should put our cap space at around roughly $11 million.

NFL Draft

The Chiefs trade the #32 pick to the Panthers for the #38 and #103 picks.

2nd round (from CAR) - #38 - Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
2nd round (KC) - #63 - Lloyd Cushenberry, C, LSU
3rd round (KC) - #96 - Jordyn Brooks, LB, Texas Tech
4th round (from NYG) - #100 - Isaiah Hodgins, WR, Oregon State
4th round (from CAR) - #103 - Adam Trautman, TE, Dayton
5th round (KC) - #160 - Alex Taylor, OT, South Carolina

Starting offensive line: Fisher - Wisniewski - Cushenberry - Rankin - Schwartz
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:41 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

I dig it. A lot.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:19 PM   #3
Constable of Untruths

Well thought out and realistic.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:05 PM   #4
Rufus Dawes Jr.

So we don't have dick at CB? No Fuller, no Breeland, and a rookie CB to replace those two? Chris Jones better get 40 sacks.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:42 PM   #5
MVP

I can get with everything you have here but echo Hoover in the "who are our other 2 CBs" camp?

I like the draft.

In this scenario, I don't like re-signing Jones. I think too many holes left because of it.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:07 PM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
So we don't have dick at CB? No Fuller, no Breeland, and a rookie CB to replace those two? Chris Jones better get 40 sacks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I can get with everything you have here but echo Hoover in the "who are our other 2 CBs" camp?

I like the draft.

In this scenario, I don't like re-signing Jones. I think too many holes left because of it.
I think you look at either a veteran on a 1 year deal like Breeland or Veach pulls of a trade like he did for Ward.

I think I’m going to do an offseason where we trade Jones tomorrow or Thursday.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:57 AM   #7
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Wouldn’t the Chiefs have 3 4ths in this setup (their own, plus the two you traded for)?

It’s a reasonable proposition, though.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 09:43 AM   #8
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I can’t see them cutting all 3 OL in the same offseason but maybe 2.

For a mock that includes keeping Jones, it would be just fine with me.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.