Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 02-10-2020, 12:44 PM  
MVP

Biggest need?

Order of biggest needs? Some question marks

OL - more protection for PM

LB - Bad run defense needs better LBer play

CB - better coverage is of course always better

S - Will Thorhill be better or worse next season?

Find another pass rusher- Every defense wants as many as possible

WR- speed kills. Legion of zoom keeps zooming

TE- having 4-5 amazing WR’s is awesome. Having a 2nd TE like a Kelce that blocks would also be awesome.

RB- so long McCoy. Need another for two head monster.
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:03 PM   #16
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
TE – I’ve given up on Chiefs doing anything for a backup to Travis Kelce.

I’d be shocked if they ever drafted or signed a free agent that they actually had to pay.
Was hoping they'd give Olsen a look. The TE draft class is poor this year. I don't think there are even 2nd round graded TE's.

As far as OL I'd rather keep what we got and pick up a FA. We have draft needs in the defense.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:32 PM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Was hoping they'd give Olsen a look.
I agree. Right now looks like Olsen has narrowed his selection to 3 teams, Washington, Buffalo, and Seattle. I have no idea for what kind of money.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 02-16-2020, 10:19 PM   #18
The Boom Boom Room

1) OL - revolving door of injuries ( protecting PMII investment)
2) RB- as stated Damien is unreliable with injuries, Darrel is middling, Shady is old,and Thompson looks lost and is too small for pass protection ( protecting PMII investment )
3) LB - until Pennel was signed this was the greatest weakness on Defense.
4) CB'- depending what's in FA, and depth in the draft this offseason I'm not deathly afraid that it'll be liability
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.