Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-26-2022, 08:06 PM  
It was not a fair catch

Download free music OR convert from mp4/apple

I installed Trimlight https://www.trimlight.com/ on my house. I want to build a list of Christmas music to load on my Ipad.

I have noticed that the Trimlight app works better and is more sensitive when it is on the Device. None of you need to worry about that.

I need a good place to download Christmas mp3's free. The normal-real songs that would be played on the radio.

Would love to convert apple music to mp3-but audacity cant, and not sure if any other software can.

Any help is appreciated.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2022, 09:15 PM   #2
I'll be back.

4k video downloader if you're ripping shit from youtube
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 08:30 PM   #3
It was not a fair catch

I purchased a one month subscription to Note burner.

It access my ipad account. I converted it to an mp3. Put it on my phone and played them with Android Power Amp. 1 million times better. Sound, volume, player.

I was able to do the same for a Christmas music list and put them on a spare IPAD to run christmas lights.

Apple software sucks.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.