Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-30-2020, 02:34 PM  
I’m a Mahomo!

America’s Game: 2019 Kansas City Chiefs

The story of the 2019 Chiefs.

I’ve been thinking about this series on the NFLN & hoping this pandemic hasn’t ****ed it up. I’m ready to see this show & the Chiefs get their rings. I’m wondering which 3 Chiefs will be the headliners & which celebrity will narrate it.

My best guess:

Andy, Patrick & The Landlord with Rob Riggle narrating.

I almost went with Paul Rudd but thought Riggle’s voice would be better. I’m wondering if they might go with a female & choose Melissa Etheridge.

Why was Martin Sheen chosen for the 1969 Chiefs?

https://youtu.be/xxDNw5NpCxA
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2020, 04:06 PM   #2
Pessimistically optimistic.

Kermit the Frog needs to be the voice-over of our road to glory.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2020, 07:42 PM   #3
It was not a fair catch

cant wait for the nfl films in August
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2020, 07:28 PM   #4
In Mahomes I trust!

Super Bowl 54 replay on right now NFL Network! NEVER gets old!
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 09:34 AM   #5
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Super Bowl 54 replay on right now NFL Network! NEVER gets old!

Tomorrow they are showing 3 Chiefs games from 2018.

vs Rams @ 3pm CDT
vs Ravens @ 7pm CDT
vs Seahawks @ 11pm CDT

Wednesday:
vs Texans @ 3pm CDT(AFC Divisional)
vs Texans @ 7pm CDT
vs Texans @ 11pm CDT(AFC Divisional)

Thursday:
vs Packers @ 3pm CDT( Super Bowl I)

Saturday:
vs Texans @ Noon CDT
vs Ravens @ 3pm CDT
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 03:37 PM   #6
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

vs Rams @ 3pm CDT
vs Ravens @ 7pm CDT
vs Seahawks @ 11pm CDT

Wednesday:
vs Texans @ 7pm CDT

Thursday:

Saturday:
vs Texans @ Noon CDT
vs Ravens @ 3pm CDT
They love them some Mahomes.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:08 PM   #7
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

vs Rams @ 3pm CDT
vs Ravens @ 7pm CDT
vs Seahawks @ 11pm CDT

Wednesday:
vs Texans @ 7pm CDT

Thursday:

Saturday:
vs Texans @ Noon CDT
vs Ravens @ 3pm CDT

Great! Thanks for the post, lost all my saved games (last two seasons) a couple days ago. Lightning took out my TV, Sat. rec., and modem.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.