Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:02 PM   #91
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
A creature that size needs a huge territory to sustain a breeding population over the millennia. There too many people crawling all over the Pacific NW. There would be evidence. Period.
Not if they exist in a 3rd dimension.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 11:05 PM   #92
MVP

It is not hairy. It is draped in seaweed to keep it moist between water
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:02 PM   #93
Fish are scared of me

Old 03-03-2020, 07:07 PM   #94
Banned

My wife's sister Vicki lives in Arkansas out in the sticks on a farm. She is a religious freak, ya know everything is.....thank you Lord,...praise Jesus. She does not lie and is very intellegent and plays a big role at her church and the community, she doesn't BS around or play games.

She has seen whatever they have in those Arkansas hills as Bigfoot, she owns three huge dogs that keep the thing back in the hills. But it is there.

The thing has killed her chickens and stolen clothes off the line, then here comes the dogs which this thing can out run. That was when she first moved there and kept the dogs indoor, now they sleep outside to guard. She has heard screams at night, there is more than one.

Like I mentioned Vicki doesn't BS around at all.

She has said it's around 6 feet tall maybe 300 pounds and reddish brown with long hair all over the body, that is from a distance.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-03-2020 at 07:14 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 07:17 PM   #95
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
I believe in alien life more than bigfoot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
I’m pretty sure the six million dollar man killed the last one.
Ha. Must have missed this thread originally...anyway....

Wasn’t the Bigfoot in six million dollar man an alien?..or controlled by aliens or something like that????

Good times.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:17 PM   #96
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Vicki's story is impressive. However, all reported Bigfeets sightings are "from a distance".

If they aren't, they don't get reported.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:18 PM   #97
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
My wife's sister Vicki lives in Arkansas out in the sticks on a farm. She is a religious freak, ya know everything is.....thank you Lord,...praise Jesus. She does not lie and is very intellegent and plays a big role at her church and the community, she doesn't BS around or play games.

She has seen whatever they have in those Arkansas hills as Bigfoot, she owns three huge dogs that keep the thing back in the hills. But it is there.

The thing has killed her chickens and stolen clothes off the line, then here comes the dogs which this thing can out run. That was when she first moved there and kept the dogs indoor, now they sleep outside to guard. She has heard screams at night, there is more than one.

She has said it's around 6 feet tall maybe 300 pounds and reddish brown with long hair all over the body, that is from a distance.
Okay but what’s his time in the 100???
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 07:23 PM   #98
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Vicki's story is impressive. However, all reported Bigfeets sightings are "from a distance".

If they aren't, they don't get reported.

FAX
The thing is everyone around her have the same stories so there is no.....yeah right. It's there, no doubt about it.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 07:23 PM   #99
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Not if they exist in a 3rd dimension.
There’s clearly a metaphysical aspect to this phenomenon

The single greatest testimony I’ve ever seen, was on an old Discovery special called Bigfootville I believe, about a certain sector of Oklahoma

They interviewed a still active 30+ year game warden just weeks/months from retirement, super salt of the earth and by the book, just the facts type old guy who swore one stood directly in front of his truck while patrolling

Said he only came out with it because he was nearly retired and no longer cared what anyone thought

You just took one look at this guy and said... “yeah there’s no ****ing way he’s delusional or lying”

We live in a world of genuine mystery, we don’t know everything
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 07:24 PM   #100
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Okay but what’s his time in the 100???
Why are you so damn dumb?

Dude, I really am about to stick you on ignore, ok?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 07:29 PM   #101
Banned

Yes. How could you not believe?

This guy has a dead Bigfoot that he keeps in his freezer that he often times shows off for educational purposes.

https://youtu.be/tCN8IAsawjI

https://youtu.be/ft7nBx9oRl4?list=PL...gGlrXnK02v9x6j

Undeniable, definitive physical proof.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:32 PM   #102
Elway be drinkin' again

Yes
He steals pool water
he also goes by Yeti
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:34 PM   #103
What's up braj?

Quote:
Why are you so damn dumb?

Dude, I really am about to stick you on ignore, ok?
So you don’t know? I bet carcosa could tell me.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 07:38 PM   #104
Court Jester

Quote:

How fast does Vicky run the 100 meter hurdles? Have you ever tried to hook up with her?
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 07:44 PM   #105
Banned

If you believe Billay actually has a mom, you believe in Bigfoot.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote