Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:12 PM   #61
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Ask yourselves this question? Do you believe in UFO's or Aliens?

If you do, where's the proof they exist.
Ask yourself if you think Earth is the only planet that exists in the entire universe that has the properties that make life possible.

Theres a difference between thinking that something doesn't exist on the planet you inhabit and thinking something exists in another ****ing galaxy because it's just illogical to believe that Earth is unique.

Now do I believe that aliens have visited Earth? No.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 12:15 PM   #62
MVP

Something is out there.
Thing is, where is there home base?
Sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:20 PM   #63
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Something is out there.
Thing is, where is their home base?
Sec

Uranus?
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 12:21 PM   #64
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Well there's always this:

I knew better, but I clicked anyway.....

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 12:23 PM   #65
SuperChiefs

No and I don't believe in the tooth fairy, Easter bunny or Santa either because I'm not 5
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:27 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I knew better, but I clicked anyway.....

1minute 3 seconds
Awful
Sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:28 PM   #67
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmahurin View Post
If you are christian and a bigfoot believer does that mean you think bigfoot was on the ark?
"I know they're on the boat somewhere, but I can't find them."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:38 PM   #68
Starter

No. Everyone has a camera in his / her pocket nowadays. There would be photos by now.
tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:42 PM   #69
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Nope. Cutting down more and more forest every day taking away habit from all kinds of wildlife and still haven't bumped into actual proof of an 8-9 foot tall mammal? Oh but they are just too smart and know how to avoid things like motion activated cameras and game traps that they would have no idea what they do... Riiiiiiiight.

Still didnt stop me from recording Finding Bigfoot because I thought that show was hilarious in it's own stupid way.
I live near one of the supposed Bigfoot locations (Legend of Boggy Creek). Because off that damned show, when I'm sitting outside at night, I'll take a log and "knock" on the cedar tree in the front yard.

Never get a response, but it makes me laugh.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:49 PM   #70
The Constitutional Choo choo

It's darting in out of trees. I can confirm that the thing can also run about 40mph. Unbelievable!!
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:51 PM   #71
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

I kind of want to release a gorilla into the mountains just to mess with people. Peope sure as shit would go crazy claiming bigfoot is real for a while.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:08 PM   #72
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I kind of want to release a gorilla into the mountains just to mess with people. Peope sure as shit would go crazy claiming bigfoot is real for a while.
Asshole!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 01:12 PM   #73
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 08-04-2019, 01:20 PM   #74
pie is never free

Quote:
Well there's always this:

I love this guy, some of the best entertainment on the webs
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 01:40 PM   #75
"You like to drink?"

I in fact do "believe" in Big Foot.

Y'all can shit talk me until the cows come home gang. But one day you'll realize I'm right and I'm gonna rub your ****ing faces in it.

Kris Wilson is a flat-out gamer with all the measurables, all the intangibles and all of the "burst" that Mecca constantly bitches about being absent from other guys on the roster.

Honestly, it's just mindbottling that he isn't already a 1000 scrimmage yards. Honestly, we need to take a hard look at the coaching staff if they can't make him a weapon H-back.

Keep ****ing doubting Big Foot.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.