Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:07 AM   #46
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
I believe in alien life more than bigfoot.
same here.
cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:15 AM   #47
Politically Incorrect

No Bigfoot, No Loch Ness, No Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny BUT I do believe in the YETI !!!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:20 AM   #48
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
I spent the night camping in Fordland Missouri
With some creature that was so loud when it roared. It defied logic. I no longer camp in isolated places without a firearm capable of dropping any known animal on the North American Continent.
True story. Spoked the **** out of me.
Probably my son ****ing with tourists. He has some land up there. He feeds the wild animals. He has several cameras on his property. He has caught several Black Bears and Mountain Lions on those cameras.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:45 AM   #49
Veteran

Could Bigfoot beat Bruce Lee in a fight?
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 09:49 AM   #50
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
I believe in alien life more than bigfoot.
WHAT IF SASQUATCH ARE ALIENS? !!!!!!

lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:02 AM   #51
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
WHAT IF SASQUATCH ARE ALIENS? !!!!!!
What if we're the aliens and the sasquatch are the native intelligent earth species trying desperately to survive against our predation?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:07 AM   #52
Veteran

If you are christian and a bigfoot believer does that mean you think bigfoot was on the ark?
dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:24 AM   #53
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
What if we're the aliens and the sasquatch are the native intelligent earth species trying desperately to survive against our predation?

This is actually a really cool idea. Harry and the Hendersons meets I Am Legend set in the Pacific Northwest.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:17 AM   #54
The Constitutional Choo choo

Bugs and I are out chasing the Big as this thread progresses.
Will upload vids of what we find later.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:27 AM   #55
The Maintenance Guy

WE HAVE A BIG SPOTTING!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:37 AM   #56
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

My biggest problem with the whole bigfoot thing is at this point, somebody would have captured compelling video evidence (everybody has a ****ing cameraphone now), or DNA, or actually shot one and produced a body. We're not talking about ghosts or aliens with advanced technology - just giant ape things. They're going to show up on video - they're going to leave trace evidence behind - and a bullet that can take down a grizzly should kill one. Unless there is a concerted effort underway to keep the existence of these things dismissed as fake or fantasy, I just have trouble believing it. Even though I'd like to believe it.

I think that Finding Bigfoot show set serious research back by decades. I think I watched perhaps four episodes before giving up on it. What a bunch of assclowns. They make Zak Bagans look like Jacques Cousteau.

That being said, if I'm out in the woods, I'll definitely be armed with a large caliber weapon.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:44 AM   #57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

I think that Finding Bigfoot show set serious research back by decades.

This made me laugh.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:52 AM   #58
The Constitutional Choo choo

I can confirm a Bigs sighting.
More at 4pm
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:57 AM   #59
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
My biggest problem with the whole bigfoot thing is at this point, somebody would have captured compelling video evidence (everybody has a ****ing cameraphone now), or DNA, or actually shot one and produced a body. We're not talking about ghosts or aliens with advanced technology - just giant ape things. They're going to show up on video - they're going to leave trace evidence behind - and a bullet that can take down a grizzly should kill one. Unless there is a concerted effort underway to keep the existence of these things dismissed as fake or fantasy, I just have trouble believing it. Even though I'd like to believe it.

I think that Finding Bigfoot show set serious research back by decades. I think I watched perhaps four episodes before giving up on it. What a bunch of assclowns. They make Zak Bagans look like Jacques Cousteau.

That being said, if I'm out in the woods, I'll definitely be armed with a large caliber weapon.
Well there's always this:

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:05 PM   #60
In Search of a Life

Nope. Cutting down more and more forest every day taking away habitat from all kinds of wildlife and still haven't bumped into actual proof of an 8-9 foot tall mammal? Oh but they are just too smart and know how to avoid things like motion activated cameras and game traps that they would have no idea what they do... Riiiiiiiight.

Still didnt stop me from recording Finding Bigfoot because I thought that show was hilarious in it's own stupid way.

Last edited by jd1020; 08-04-2019 at 12:44 PM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.