Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:17 AM   #121
Bolton gonna knock you out

Right cuz I'm the one freaking out over preseason games?? Cuz I can actually differentiate between sports and a real life? Yeah you're prob right!i love my team, but I've been through tons of shit in my life so excuse me if I can not be overly obsessed about a GAME! And yeah Windy City blower yours has so much relevance right? Get a life, although prob hard for a person like you!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:18 AM   #122
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Right cuz I'm the one freaking out over preseason games?? Cu I can actually differentiate between sports and a real life? Yeah you're prob right!i love my team, but I've been through tons of shit in my life so excuse me if I can not be overly obsessed about a GAME! And yeah Windy City blower yours has so much relevance right? Get a life, although prob hard for a person like you!
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:20 AM   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Funny cuz I pretty much pegged you for a dr Phil guy! Butt pilot! Lmao, pussy!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:27 AM   #124
Consuming CP souls

Jeez you guys fail so hard. This wasn't the assignment! You look like manning in a big game up in here.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:30 AM   #125

Were just fighting like the OP is saying the Dung-keys do....
Old 08-26-2014, 09:41 AM   #126
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Right cuz I'm the one freaking out over preseason games?? Cuz I can actually differentiate between sports and a real life? Yeah you're prob right!i love my team, but I've been through tons of shit in my life so excuse me if I can not be overly obsessed about a GAME! And yeah Windy City blower yours has so much relevance right? Get a life, although prob hard for a person like you!

I have no idea how what you just said, has ANYTHING to do with this discussion. No one is going without pussy, no one is going to kill themselves, I'm happy with myself and my Family, my business is doing well, and I'm not even bitching about the preseason games. My only point was that you are misguided for bringing up the Broncos playoff history, when our's has been miserable in the last 21 years. Your Strawman tangents are funny, but are real WTF moments for me. So........

You should live (or, in your case, post) by this rule. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak (or, in your case, type) and remove all doubt"

Learn it. Know it. Live it. - Brad Hamilton
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:48 AM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post

I have no idea how what you just said, has ANYTHING to do with this discussion. No one is going without pussy, no one is going to kill themselves, I'm happy with myself and my Family, my business is doing well, and I'm not even bitching about the preseason games. My only point was that you are misguided for bringing up the Broncos playoff history, when our's has been miserable in the last 21 years. Your Strawman tangents are funny, but are real WTF moments for me. So........

You should live (or, in your case, post) by this rule. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak (or, in your case, type) and remove all doubt"

Learn it. Know it. Live it. - Brad Hamilton
Got ya tinman! If you're so unhappy with how your teams playoff record is then bitching about it will surely fix it!! Live for today, the past is gone and can't be changed! DUH!!
Old 09-04-2014, 02:54 AM   #128
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Ware had never been significantly dinged prior to last season. If Elway’s bet on him pays off, the Broncos could have the most explosive pass-rushing tandem of all-time.
http://mmqb.si.com/2014/09/03/denver...s-preview-nfl/

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:34 AM   #129
Consuming CP souls

.....and if not the D is absolutely dogshit like last year. PLUS Von is ****ing done man.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:25 AM   #130
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
"They told me that my ACL and MCL are fine, but that I have a fracture in my knee," Trevathan told ESPN's Josina Anderson. "The doctor told me I was going to be out four to eight weeks, but I told him four to six. I'm not tripping. I will bounce back. I'm a soldier."
This $3it drives me ****ing nuts to no end...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:28 AM   #131
Consuming CP souls

Yup because playing defense on the softest team on football is the same as going to war
Old 09-04-2014, 12:02 PM   #132
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
.....and if not the D is absolutely dogshit like last year. PLUS Von is ****ing done man.
The 2012 Denver defense (when Von wasn't hurt, and we had a real second pass rush threat) gave up fewer yards and points than any KC defense since 1997.

Would you like to make a bet with me regarding the respective performances of Denver's and KC's defenses?
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:10 PM   #133
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
The 2012 Denver defense (when Von wasn't hurt, and we had a real second pass rush threat) gave up fewer yards and points than any KC defense since 1997.

Would you like to make a bet with me regarding the respective performances of Denver's and KC's defenses?

Really bad ass defense troll 43-8
warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:13 PM   #134
Consuming CP souls

I don't bet welching stat make upping bronco scum
Old 09-04-2014, 01:44 PM   #135
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
I don't bet welching stat make upping bronco scum

So basically you wont bet Clayanus?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.