Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 AM  
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***

Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #106

Tiger in da bunker
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:49 PM   #107
Supporter

The lead is now -3. Tiger gave them a heads start. What else do they want?
bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:50 PM   #108
In Search of a Life

What was up with the coverage this morning. Seemed like they wanted to talk more about crap than they wanted to show the tourney. Kept on showing replays of the big 3's shots. Didn't ever go to anyone else.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:57 PM   #109
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
What was up with the coverage this morning. Seemed like they wanted to talk more about crap than they wanted to show the tourney. Kept on showing replays of the big 3's shots. Didn't ever go to anyone else.
I'm currently watching on the internet which is only following Tiger, Phil and Adam.
bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:59 PM   #110
Reap the whirlwind

Has anyone mentioned the 'hey who stepped on a duck joke' yet?
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:05 PM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dog View Post
Has anyone mentioned the 'hey who stepped on a duck joke' yet?
no
Old 06-12-2008, 01:06 PM   #112

Quote:
I figured that would happen. Rumor has it that the Netorks were pissed that these guys where paired together. Claiming it would hurt there coverage
Old 06-12-2008, 01:10 PM   #113
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittysbar View Post
I figured that would happen. Rumor has it that the Netorks were pissed that these guys where paired together. Claiming it would hurt there coverage
I watched for roughly an hour earlier today and didn't see much. They kept on having interviews and BS. Continued to come back and say "Here is Tigers shot a few moments ago."
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:12 PM   #114
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittysbar View Post
The tourney committee said they didn't care what the networks thought.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:13 PM   #115

NBC is doing a much better job
Old 06-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #116
In Search of a Life

What the hell happened to Stricker? Was -4 and now +2.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #117

Tiger is getting into trouble
Old 06-12-2008, 01:16 PM   #118

Quote:
What the hell happened to Stricker? Was -4 and now +2.
Torrey Pines. Man this course is tough
Old 06-12-2008, 03:17 PM   #119

Had to go do a bunch of stuff. Did I miss anything?
Old 06-12-2008, 07:08 PM   #120
In Search of a Life

Went out and played tonight. Played pretty damn well. First 7 holes, I had 3 pars & 4 bogeys. Three of the bogeys were putts that I left 1-3 inches short....damn you slow greens.

All was going well......until 7. Hit into the water off the tee (par 5). Still had a shot at par if I could make a good shot from the drop. Had a pretty good shot, left me a PW to the green. Pull it left. No biggie. I can chip on and in for a bogey. Good chip. Leave the putt 1 inch short. Double. Ok, nevermind....onto the next hole.

#9 is a short par 4, but it is uphill.....drastically uphill. Normally hit a 5 iron off the tee to a 6/7 into the uphill green. Decided that I was going to try to get it deeper in the fairway so I could play 8/9/PW/AW into the green for fear it would just hit and skip off the green.

Hit a crappy 3 wood off the tee. Goes 50 yards MAYBE. So, I'm 200 out, trying to hit through trees. I hit a solid 3 wood.....hits a leaf and DISAFREAKINPPEARS. So, now I'm dropping 3, hitting 4. Hit an 8 iron into the green.....too far. Goes over the green into the shit. Never to be found. So, now I'm dropping 5, hitting 6. Chip.....short.......hitting 7. Chip on......putting 8. Missed first putt......putting 9. Barely made that freaking put for a 9.

I dropped 7 freaking strokes on 2 holes. Fuggin stupid ass little white ball. I will kill you.