Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-07-2004, 08:15 PM  
Waiting to be voted off

Go Chargers

All right... heres the thing. I unlike many of you, don't want KC to just up and die for the rest of the season, draft pick be damned. We haven't had a high draft pick work out since Derrick Thomas. (I don't recall when Gonzo was drafted, so that may be another) Unless you count the #1 draft pick we traded to get Trent Green.

I would love to see us finish the season 11-5, 10-6, 9-7. I don't want 8-8, but I'll take it.

I will be rooting for the men in red in the final game, even if we go 3-13. However, my hate for the Bronco's is causing me to root like hell for Marty and the Bolts. Marty deserves this, and I think it's great. I hate the entire state of California, but I can let that slide for this season.

Therefore, the only 2 games remaining that I won't be rooting for the Bolts are the two games when they play KC.

I want to root for the Steelers... but I hate Jerome Bettis and I can't root for a rookie quarterback.
joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-07-2004, 08:37 PM   #2
i guess its bittersweet poetry

I'm not accepting that our season is over yet, so I can't say I'd root for them. But I'd much rather see them win the West than Denver.
HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:11 PM   #3
Banned

F the Chargers
Unclesam < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Unclesam < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Unclesam < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Unclesam < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Unclesam < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Unclesam < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Unclesam < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Unclesam < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Unclesam < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Unclesam < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Unclesam < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 07:13 PM   #4
Banned

WTF?

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:28 PM   #5
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I don't get what in the blue hell you are talking about.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:32 PM   #6
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I don't get what in the blue hell you are talking about.
Old thread.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:38 PM
eDave
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:05 PM   #7
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
Old thread.
I still don't get it. F the Chargers. F the Broncos. F the Raiders. F the Seahawks back in the early 90s.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:55 PM   #8
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I still don't get it. F the Chargers. F the Broncos. F the Raiders. F the Seahawks back in the early 90s.
Joe Somebody was a free spirit, quite odd individual - nice, but odd.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 10:58 PM   #9
Mahomes or GTFO

Someone just snorted the last of their Oxy supply.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:00 PM   #10
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Someone just snorted the last of their Oxy supply.
about three years from detoxing. After a 8 month habit, too late.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:01 PM   #11
You Sweetie!

never snorted - at THAT time - i could afford to eat them.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:12 PM   #12
Mahomes or GTFO

I meant OP but I’m glad we learned something new here.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:18 PM   #13
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
I meant OP but I’m glad we learned something new here.
I know what you meant. If you've defeated an addiction - you like to brag about it. Especially OXY.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:20 PM   #14
You Sweetie!

I'm not ashamed dude - I'm an open book.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:23 PM   #15
Mahomes or GTFO

I’m currently fighting a pretty serious buffalo wing addiction. Tips welcome.