Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-30-2020, 01:13 PM  
testing ... 1, 2, 3

A Jock & A Jock Squawk Chiefs Shock

I'm just a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude ... but I nonetheless found this interesting.

I'm sure a lot of Planeteers have seen this ... and it may have already been posted. For those who haven't seen it, however ...

The basic plot is this;

Donk radio guy interviews Schlereth after reviewing a few Chiefs' losses and attempts to discern how to compete by stealing ideas.

Amusing 2-parter partially imparted (the second partial part of the parter will follow if I don't forget).

Disclaimers; Sorry if re-post.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2020, 01:14 PM   #2
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Can you sense the desperation?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2020, 01:15 PM   #3
testing ... 1, 2, 3

All parts have been imparted with impartiality.

FAX
Old 05-30-2020, 02:13 PM   #4
I’m a Mahomo!

Almost as good as Bob Costas & OJ Simpson!

https://youtu.be/esHFedal-IU
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2020, 04:27 PM   #5
Fish are scared of me

The funny part was Mike yawning 6 times while listening th Sluthereths blabber!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.