Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2021, 11:46 PM  
In Search of a Life

****2021 CP Mock Pick Your Team Thread****

Rule: Pick a team in the upper half and one in the bottom half.

1. Jaguars - staylor26
2. Jets - Sfeihc
3. Texans - Direckshun
4. Falcons - BossChief
5. Bengals - chiefscafan
6. Eagles - Titty Meat
7. Lions - TambaBerry
8. Panthers - kccrow
9. Broncos - Marco Polo
10. Cowboys - Kellerfox
11. Giants - Chargem
12. 49ers - Hoover
13. Chargers - duncan_idaho
14. Vikings - Rain Man
15. Patriots - MahomesMagic
16. Cardinals - Chief Northman
17. Raiders - Hoover
18. Dolphins - kccrow
19. Football Team - Direckshun
20. Bears - Marco Polo
21. Colts - BossChief
22. Titans - Chargem
23. Seahawks - MahomesMagic
24. Steelers - Kellerfox
25. Rams - Rain Man
26. Browns - chiefscafan
27. Ravens - duncan_idaho
28. Saints - TambaBerry
29. Packers - Titty Meat
30. Bills - Sfeihc
31. Chiefs - staylor26
32. Buccaneers - Chief Northman

Note: I’m not picking the Chiefs. It was my turn, hence why I stepped up to keep this going lol.

I have picked for the Jags almost every year, but if somebody really wants them bad enough, I will pick another team.

Last edited by staylor26; 03-07-2021 at 06:20 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2021, 03:26 AM   #16
MVP

Panthers Dolphins
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 03:52 AM   #17
__

Texans and the WFT.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2021, 07:55 AM   #18
Veteran

I'll just have whatever is left.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-07-2021, 07:58 AM   #19
Rufus Dawes Jr.

49ers and Raiders
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-07-2021, 09:10 AM   #20
MVP

Lions and saints?
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-07-2021, 11:42 AM   #21
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Chargers and Ravens for moi
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:09 PM   #22
Special Teams ACE!!!

staylor, do you still want the 2020 mock to be stickied? So you can copy/paste shit from it?

If not, I can un**** it just to clean things up a bit
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:13 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
staylor, do you still want the 2020 mock to be stickied? So you can copy/paste shit from it?

If not, I can un**** it just to clean things up a bit
Yea please leave it for now! I will definitely be doing some copy/pasting.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:17 PM   #24
In Search of a Life

I see that we didn’t start last years mock until a month before the draft.

We might start a little bit earlier, but I want to at least wait until after the first big wave of free agency.

Edit: Monday the 22nd actually sounds like the perfect time to start. That gives us a little more than 5 weeks before the draft, and a week after free agency begins.
Old 03-07-2021, 01:51 PM   #25
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I see that we didn’t start last years mock until a month before the draft.

We might start a little bit earlier, but I want to at least wait until after the first big wave of free agency.

Edit: Monday the 22nd actually sounds like the perfect time to start. That gives us a little more than 5 weeks before the draft, and a week after free agency begins.
Perfect!
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-07-2021, 02:33 PM   #26
It's All Good

Splendid.
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-07-2021, 04:00 PM   #27
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'll go Vikings and Cardinals. I like a variety in climate.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2021, 04:02 PM   #28
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'll go Vikings and Cardinals. I like a variety in climate.
Cardinals and Vikings are unfortunately in the upper half! You have to pick a team in the bottom half.

Vikings and Bucs, Rams, or Titans would work for a variety in climate!
Old 03-07-2021, 04:06 PM   #29
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Cardinals and Vikings are unfortunately in the upper half! You have to pick a team in the bottom half.
Oh, I missed the rules.

I'll keep the Vikings, and let's see...

Screw the buccaneers and their cheating quarterback.
I don't like the Titans because of Triplette

That leaves the boring Rams and annoying Seahawks.

I'll go Rams.

Vikings and Rams. Give me all of the horned teams.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2021, 04:07 PM   #30
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

It should be easy to find celebrity draft announcers for the Rams. The Vikings might be more challenging. But I'm up for it.