Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-22-2019, 02:49 PM  
Veteran

Lamar Jackson

I was pretty skeptical about him but he is legit. If the Ravens keep the D up as they always do I can see many battles in the playoffs against them for awhile.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-22-2019, 03:03 PM   #31
Everybody Lies.

I hope I'm wrong but New England is gonna shut Jackson down.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:03 PM   #32
pie is never free

Freakish athlete, no question about it... he juked several of our guys straight outta their jockstraps today

But I knew the passing numbers would come back to earth today, he finally met a decent defense and couldn’t go off again

Still needs a lotta work in the pocket, and he is also likely to get killed just like his backup from being used in the run game too much
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:03 PM   #33
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
He's good. He trusts his abilities and makes plays, giving his offense a chance time and again. He's not Mahomes, but if Mahomes didn't exist and Lamar was our QB instead I think we'd be loving the guy.
Exactly. We have Mahomes. I thought Lamar was a 3 year and out of the league... I was impressed today.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-22-2019, 03:04 PM   #34

I will say that I see no scenario where Lamar is still playing when he is 37 years old. I think his career will burn bright while he's under the age of 30, though. Thinking Cam Newton.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:05 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwallet View Post
I was pretty skeptical about him but he is legit. If the Ravens keep the D up as they always do I can see many battles in the playoffs against them for awhile.
I thought exactly the opposite. He's improved from last year, but is hardly the superstar in making that I heard on all the pregame hype. He threw the ball up for grabs multiple times, and is lucky he didn't up with a terrible stat line.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:05 PM   #36
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Freakish athlete, no question about it... he juked several of our guys straight outta their jockstraps today

But I knew the passing numbers would come back to earth today, he finally met a decent defense and couldn’t go off again

Still needs a lotta work in the pocket, and he is also likely to get killed just like his backup from being used in the run game too much
Amazing how it goes when you're not playing the Dolphins and Cardinals, eh?

Cardinals have up a TD to the rookie JAGscrub starting for Carolina today...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:06 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I will say that I see no scenario where Lamar is still playing when he is 37 years old. I think his career will burn bright while he's under the age of 30, though. Thinking Cam Newton.
Yep. Ravens using his athleticism to their strongest advantage right now, but it will do him no favors in attempting a long career.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:06 PM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
He's Flacco basically but younger and more mobile. That's pretty much it. He lives on the deep ball. Without it he's mediocre.
This. Totally this.

A few of those throws/catches were miracles. Like Cairo Santos "doink" type miracles.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:06 PM   #39
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwallet View Post
Exactly. We have Mahomes. I thought Lamar was a 3 year and out of the league... I was impressed today.
Wait for the injuries to start piling up. Unless he drastically changes his style of play, it’ll be a short career.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:06 PM   #40
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC View Post
I thought exactly the opposite. He's improved from last year, but is hardly the superstar in making that I heard on all the pregame hype. He threw the ball up for grabs multiple times, and is lucky he didn't up with a terrible stat line.
Honey Badger almost had a couple of those ducks.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:06 PM   #41
Supporter

Great running ability but he literally tossed 2 long stinkers where he practically closed his eyes and they got caught. Very lucky today. He's on a team that is built for him and that will keep things going well but you stop that running game and force him to play quarterback, it doesn't look so good.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:07 PM   #42
Starter

Not bad for a running back.
CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:08 PM   #43
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
Great running ability but he literally tossed 2 long stinkers where he practically closed his eyes and they got caught. Very lucky today. He's on a team that is built for him and that will keep things going well but you stop that running game and force him to play quarterback, it doesn't look so good.
We never stopped their running game today, and he still stunk up the joint.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:08 PM   #44
Supporter

79 yards and 0 TD's.....STELLAR!
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:08 PM   #45
oxymoron

He didn't have a good day today, at all, and we're not exactly an elite defense at this point. It took two lame duck hail marys to get him over 250, and he didn't really do anything notable running the ball until the very end of the game. He's got a lot of work to do on his accuracy before he's a passing threat, so I think you do exactly what we did: spy him, to stop him running, which hurts you against the running back part of the running game, but keeps him contained. And he just isn't all that much of a threat throwing the ball on broken plays. His two hail mary throws were so ugly that I was legit embarrassed that we allowed the receivers to catch them.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.