Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Should We Sign A.B.?
Yes 4 2.58%
No 152 98.06%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2019, 07:28 AM  
Bleeding Chiefs Red

Should We Sign A.B.?

Hill, Kelce, Watkins, and A.B. No team could defend it. We would essentially secure a SB win.
Chiefer8989 has disabled reputation
Old 09-22-2019, 10:53 AM   #61
Bleeding Chiefs Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Some nitwit actually voted 'yes'? Say no to drugs . . .
I said yes bitch.
Old 09-22-2019, 10:54 AM   #62
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefer8989 View Post
Lol. ****er I'd beat you within an inch of your life if you said that to my face. Bitch.

Your parents are proof that two wrongs don't make a right.
Oh so a dumbass and a keyboard tough guy.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-22-2019, 10:56 AM   #63
Bleeding Chiefs Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Oh so a dumbass and a keyboard tough guy.
You are the one that told me to eat an Aids cookie bitch. I said I'd love to see you say that to my face.
Old 09-22-2019, 10:57 AM   #64
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
You are the one that told me to eat an Aids cookie bitch. I said I'd love to see you say that to my face.
I didn't tell you to eat anything. But your thin skin sure is showing.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-22-2019, 10:57 AM   #65
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
**** no.
This
hinde58 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.hinde58 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.hinde58 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.hinde58 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.hinde58 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.hinde58 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-22-2019, 10:58 AM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
After Haley, the WR whisperer left, the whole thing fell apart.
Well the answer is easy then. Fire Reid, hire Haley. Sign AB. Championship.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 10:59 AM   #67
Bleeding Chiefs Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I didn't tell you to eat anything. But your thin skin sure is showing.
I'm black. So we are a racist now too?
Old 09-22-2019, 11:02 AM   #68
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
I'm black. So we are a racist now too?
How am I to know your color? Why would I give a shit about the color of your skin?
Your own comments dug this whole for yourself. Like I did say, you might want to go back to just lurking around here. It is evident that you have not learnt how this place works since you have been here almost a year.
If you can't handle the fire you should get out of the kitchen.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:03 AM   #69
Supporter

Quote:
Can I take your Mom with me pussy?
You want to take his mom with your pussy?

Or, were you calling him, a pussy?

Along with a stupid ****ing thread, your insults are pure ass butter. When you continue to be a gigantic **** up, you can’t get mad at others for pointing it out. Be better at life or ask your mom why she wasn’t a better shot with that hanger. She set you up for a lifetime of failure with her missed shots and glancing blows.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:05 AM   #70
Bleeding Chiefs Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
You want to take his mom with your pussy?

Or, were you calling him, a pussy?

Along with a stupid ****ing thread, your insults are pure ass butter. When you continue to be a gigantic **** up, you can’t get mad at others for pointing it out. Be better at life or ask your mom why she wasn’t a better shot with that hanger. She set you up for a lifetime of failure with her missed shots and glancing blows.

Do yourself a favor and ignore anyone who tells you to be yourself. Bad idea in your case.

Again, I'd have more respect if you said this stuff to my face.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:13 AM   #71
Supporter

Quote:
Do yourself a favor and ignore anyone who tells you to be yourself. Bad idea in your case.

Again, I'd have more respect if you said this stuff to my face.
That’s it?

That was your reply?

You’re ****ing useless, and I don’t think anyone gives a **** what you respect.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:44 AM   #72
Bleeding Chiefs Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
That’s it?

That was your reply?

You’re ****ing useless, and I don’t think anyone gives a **** what you respect.
Your the toughest keyboard warrior I've come across. Seriously. Go play in traffic or something.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:56 AM   #73
Dazed and Confused

PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-22-2019, 12:03 PM   #74
Supporter

Quote:
Your the toughest keyboard warrior I've come across. Seriously. Go play in traffic or something.
You’re.

Dipshit
Old 09-22-2019, 12:05 PM   #75
MVP

Not just ‘no’ and not just ‘**** no’, but ‘double **** no!’ !!!!
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.