Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-15-2019, 07:50 PM  
You don't faze me, Gobble.

"Lamar > Mahomes"

Discuss.

Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:06 PM   #91
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Actually my wife is friends with a cousin of his, she plays bass for a local female blues band....Hottie and The Hoots.
So did you know about Black Bob sucking his uncle's dick?

If you're friends with black Bob that explains a lot !

Can Ubeja Vontell be booted to the Romper Room?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:09 PM   #92
MVP

LOL at this response:

"I don't think > means what you think it means."
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:10 PM   #93
Unsparing

Quote:
Did you really post this....

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305665

......you playing critic, hahahaha~~~~
That thread is mellow gold compared to the Lawrence Welk threads YOU start.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:01 AM   #94
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
So did you know about Black Bob sucking his uncle's dick?

If you're friends with black Bob that explains a lot !

Can Ubeja Vontell be booted to the Romper Room?
Dude, that was OBVIOUS BS...ok?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:03 AM   #95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
That thread is mellow gold compared to the Lawrence Welk threads YOU start.
Dude, that thread was totally stupid, that's why it got how many replies, oh yeah......0.

Dude, grow the **** up, ok?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 01:32 AM   #96
Special Teams ACE!!!

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:56 AM   #97
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
How many native Americans were Chiefs?

Here ya go slugger, what Chief....

Was a WR holder at 200m?

Ran on an NCAA 4x1 champion team?

What Chiefs became pro rasslers?

The first Chiefs 1000 yard receiver?
I’m guessing many native Americans were chiefs. This notion is supported by the fact that there were many tribes and they were around for a while.

That being said, I don’t care about the rest of that. If I did I would just google it. Which I’m sure you did prior to this post.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 02:16 AM   #98
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
I’m guessing many native Americans were chiefs. This notion is supported by the fact that there were many tribes and they were around for a while.

That being said, I don’t care about the rest of that. If I did I would just google it. Which I’m sure you did prior to this post.
Then you'd be wrong, a tribe had very few Chiefs.

Dude, serious track fan here, ok? I don't need to Google anything ok?

Go ahead guy Google that, show me how easy it is, come on, let me guess...you don't wan't to take the time well neither do I.

Google this one.

He was a stud sprinter at SJS, and one of the top DB's in the nation, the Chiefs converted him to RB, but....a banged up knee did him in.
Who?
Old 09-16-2019, 07:33 AM   #99
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
See that Ubeja? I'm a made man. You are just Stacks. Watch yourself.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 07:40 AM   #100
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
No just everything about....

track
the rasslin'
NFL history
NCAA football history
the sci fi/fantasry novel
them blues
music in general

I can talk about Chiefs nobody here has ever heard of, trust me.
You gotta understand this try hard stuff isn't impressing anyone right?

Your desperation to impress people is, honestly, embarrassing. Act like a normal person.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 07:57 AM   #101
Starter

City nights, summer breeze makes you feel alright
Neon lights, shining brightly make your brain ignite
See the girls with the dresses so tight
Give you love if the price is right
Black or white, in the streets there's no wrong and no right, no

Outta site, buy your kicks from the man in the white
Feels alright, powder pleasure in your nose tonight
See the men paint their faces and cry
Like some girl it makes you wonder why
City life, sure is cool but it cuts like a knife, it's your life

So forget all that you see
It's not reality
It's just a fantasry

Can't you see what this crazy life is doing to me
Life is just a fantasry, can you live this fantasry life

So forget all that you see
It's not reality
It's just a fantasry

Can't you see what this crazy life is doing to me, yeah
I know
I know
Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 08:04 AM   #102
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka83 View Post
City nights, summer breeze makes you feel alright
Neon lights, shining brightly make your brain ignite
See the girls with the dresses so tight
Give you love if the price is right
Black or white, in the streets there's no wrong and no right, no
****in' Aldo Nova...
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:19 AM   #103
left blank intentionally

Quote:
I haven't PMed anyone.

Dude, want me to totally take your dumb ass to school about, well....anything?
So, you're a googler?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:22 AM   #104
Rookie

Lamar isn't as good as Mahomes. Certainly I wouldn't take him over Mahomes, and I'm a Ravens fan who hopes we knock the hell out of you, Sunday.

However, he's no dummy. He may not speak well, but he's no dummy. No successful quarterback is, considering what they have to know and how quickly they must be able to apply that knowledge under the split second changes in game conditions once that ball is snapped.

Lamar's the most EXCITING quarterback in the NFL right now because of his running ability. And he's improved a lot as a passer. What's more, Lamar Jackson is a lot further away from his eventual peak than Mahomes is because he's played less. We don't know how good Jackson will get or how they'll stack up a few years from now.

I do know that Sunday will be one hell of a game, just as last year's was. I hope the outcome is different.
mikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-16-2019, 08:27 AM   #105
Hockey Town

I'll buy into Jackson as a passer after sometime, usually guys with erratic accuracy tend to always have erratic accuracy.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.