Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 07:50 PM  
You don't faze me, Gobble.

"Lamar > Mahomes"

Discuss.

Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:42 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
According to my PM's, no ya don't.
Who are you PMing? JakeF? Sorry to burst your bubble he's a moron too.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 08:43 PM   #47
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Ok so I did like you for a bit and have started liking you less and less. Now you have went over the line. No one insults eDave and gets away with it, guy. So take your rape culture enabling ass back to where you came, ok guy? Just scram, get on outta here. You're not welcome here.
He’s not your guy, buddy.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:45 PM   #48
Kind of a mod

Quote:
I get a lot of...

Love the history talk.

Just ignore this Cooper thing, lot of kids post here.

Welcome.
Bullshit.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 08:45 PM   #49
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Every pm is like a kiss from an angel. A beautiful reinforcement that someone somewhere likes him. They really like him.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:46 PM   #50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Bullshit.

Hahahahaha
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:46 PM   #51
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
I get a lot of...

Love the history talk.

Just ignore this Cooper thing, lot of kids post here.

Welcome.
Did you learn how to post images properly yet?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:46 PM   #52
Banned

Quote:
I haven't PMed anyone.

Dude, want me to totally take your dumb ass to school about, well....anything?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 7     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 08:49 PM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Watch what?
Watch your back, guy. eDave has soldiers on every corner of CP. He's got an army of posters ready to put their lives on the line for him. I'll tell you this one time and one time only, checkity check yoself before ya wreck yoself.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 08:51 PM   #54
Life is changing..

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:51 PM   #55
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
I haven't PMed anyone.

So, like, you know everything? Cool.

What’s tomorrow’s winning lottery numbers?
Old 09-15-2019, 08:52 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
According to my PM's, no ya don't.
Quote:
I haven't PMed anyone.

Can I pick the class? How about Contradictory Posts 101?
Old 09-15-2019, 08:54 PM   #57
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Can we get back to the topic at hand, please? Do you think it's possible that anyone legitimately thinks that Lamar Jackson is better than Patrick Mahomes? Or is this dude just trolling?
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:56 PM   #58
Banned

Quote:
Watch your back, guy. eDave has soldiers on every corner of CP. He's got an army of posters ready to put their lives on the line for him. I'll tell you this one time and one time only, checkity check yoself before ya wreck yoself.
Ubeja vs an army of midgets, hahahaha~~~~~~
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 08:56 PM   #59
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post

He should at least know who Matt is...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:58 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post

No just everything about....

track
the rasslin'
NFL history
NCAA football history
the sci fi/fantasry novel
them blues
music in general

I can talk about Chiefs nobody here has ever heard of, trust me.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote