Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-26-2019, 06:56 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****

Last edited by Dante84; 04-26-2019 at 09:19 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:33 PM   #136
Special Teams ACE!!!

God forbid I ever get drafted into the NFL and somebody finds out I'm RealSNR and they read my posting history.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 09:34 PM   #137
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
LINK MAHOMO WTF DUDE
Sorry about that. Thanks Dante84 for having my back
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 09:41 PM   #138
Baba Ganoush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 09:43 PM   #139
Fatrick Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No pressure, Mecole.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:45 PM   #140
MVP

Uh, I'm a liberal. I like football. I played football.

I'm really really glad there wasn't twitter when I was 14 and jumping on this guy for that is asinine and nobody will remember that in two days.

Remember when people went nuts because Trubisky tweeted he loves kissing titties when he was 13?

#MeToo
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 09:50 PM   #141
Why so serious?

Have any of you who called Brooke Pryor a **** for reporting on those tweets looked at her Twitter tonight?

She only had about ten tweets about him before bringing up the homophobic comments. But let's pretend that was the focus of her entire evening.

I think she's insanely mediocre but you guys are such clowns in your attacks on her.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 09:50 PM   #142
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
i might not be the biggest hardman fan but that totally made me jizz everywhere

THANK YOU!!1
Not me, I'm going to give him 8 games to see what he does.

I was all for Campbell either waiting until we picked or if we moved up. The difference in speed is .03 between these two. Yet Campbell was the more polished, route runner, more accomplished player in everything, except getting beaten by that blazing .03 speed. Campbell can return punts where Hardman was a Kick Returner. IMHO, a more accomplished route runner with " blazing speed " should return better results this year than a straight line runner that has to be taught routes, not only routes but a far more complexed system than in college. Shit anybody can run down the field on a fly!

As a Chiefs fan, I hope he works out. I really do,I want to see another SB win while I am alive. I want my sons and grandsons to experience the feel of it. Now with all of this said, Let's Go Hardman,get your jet packs fueled up!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:56 PM   #143
Roy E.

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:59 PM   #144
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad View Post
VEACH'D

Continues to trade up and reach in the 2nd

But Thank God it wasn't Metcalf
Do you ever have a positive thought or is it just eternal rain clouds surrounding anything chiefs related for you?
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 10:05 PM   #145
You Sweetie!

Day 2 Grades
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2019, 10:12 PM   #146
You Sweetie!

sub 4.3? when was that? - I saw 4.34 40 time

Not that I'm complaining.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2019, 10:12 PM   #147
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Pre-Draft Analysis
Hardman is a speedy undersized receiver and return man with smaller hands and a small catching radius. He's at his best with the ball in his hands, and he's dangerous returning kicks, after the catch and running the football. Hardman has excellent intangibles

Post-Draft Analysis
Hardman runs a 4.33 40-yard dash and is raw as a pass-catcher but is an angle-destroying nightmare with the ball in his hands. If that sounds familiar, it's similar to the discussion we had around Tyreek Hill when he entered the league. With Hill's future clearly in doubt, Hardman doesn't offer insurance so much as a developmental option in that multipurpose/decoy role. -- Chris Sprow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I called it the time we drafted, a reach, a project.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pre-Draft Analysis
Campbell is a highly explosive athlete with the second gear to threaten vertically and after the catch. He ran a limited route tree at Ohio State but developed more savvy as a route runner in 2018 and is quick transitioning out of breaks.

Post-Draft Analysis
The Colts signed Devin Funchess this offseason, but it's a one-year deal and they needed to continue to add depth. Campbell -- and his 4.33 40 speed -- gives QB Andrew Luck a big-play threat with the potential to develop into an excellent complement to T.Y. Hilton. -- Steve Muench

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why take on a project now when we need production now and it's wise / best to go with the all around well polished receiver, keep in mind the speed is .03 difference.

Who is going to have the better year this year?

Campbell in Indy.

Hardman in KC.

Just a simple question, both have good QB's.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-26-2019, 10:17 PM   #148
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I don't think the Chiefs have gotten a good draft grade in years.

This guy was always an exciting athlete. I don't rate Fromm that highly and Hardman made him seem like a solid QB. This is the exact pick we needed today.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2019, 10:25 PM   #149
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I don't think the Chiefs have gotten a good draft grade in years.

This guy was always an exciting athlete. I don't rate Fromm that highly and Hardman made him seem like a solid QB. This is the exact pick we needed today.

I hadn't made it there yet - was going to look at it in a bit. I thought it was a damned good day 2, personally.
Old 04-26-2019, 10:35 PM   #150
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I hope they know what they were doing picking this guy over DK
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.