View Poll Results: Will Mahomes pass for an average of 350 YPG this season
Yes 53 28.49%
No 103 55.38%
Yes, but not this year 30 16.13%
Voters: 186. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2018, 12:37 PM  
Fish are scared of me

can Mahomes throw for 350 yards per game this season

Can he average 350 per game over 16 games ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2018, 07:52 AM   #106
Fish are scared of me

Now at 316

Would need to avg 386 the rest of the year to get there. Not gonna happen

Still leads the league in total yards but Matt Ryan has only 7 games and is at 334 /game as well as Rothlesbooger and Rodgers

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/p...t/passingYards
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2018, 08:01 AM   #107
Supporter

I couldn't care less about yards per game. I've seen quarterbacks throw for 400 yards in a loss. I've also seen a lot of garbage time yards in a losing effort. Give me TD's. The fact that he had 26 TD's in 8 games is an amazing feat. Yeah, it's cool that he's thrown for more 300 yard games in his first year as starter than all of the other quarterbacks did in their first year starting, but most of the time those other guys were doing it in a losing effort. Mahomes has 26 TD's to only 7 interceptions and is 7-1. That's mind blowing.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2018, 08:05 AM   #108
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I couldn't care less about yards per game. I've seen quarterbacks throw for 400 yards in a loss. I've also seen a lot of garbage time yards in a losing effort. Give me TD's. The fact that he had 26 TD's in 8 games is an amazing feat. Yeah, it's cool that he's thrown for more 300 yard games in his first year as starter than all of the other quarterbacks did in their first year starting, but most of the time those other guys were doing it in a losing effort. Mahomes has 26 TD's to only 7 interceptions and is 7-1. That's mind blowing.
You know what else is mind blowing? The Earth has only existed since 1983
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 08:12 AM   #109
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I WAS BORN BEFORE EARTH EXISTED
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2018, 08:20 AM   #110
MVP

Quote:
Actually only 6 interceptions
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-29-2018, 08:29 AM   #111
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-29-2018, 08:46 AM   #112
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I can go with the TD records he's putting up.
Old 10-29-2018, 09:30 AM   #113
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
Actually only 6 interceptions

The INT yesterday should have not counted. Andy did not challenge it, the the defender went down with the ball and the tip of it was on the ground before securing it!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:10 AM   #114
Fish are scared of me

Now at 322 through 9 games

Needs 299.8 / game to hit 5000

Needs 385 /game to get to 350 avg

510 more TDs to catch Manning all time
Old 11-05-2018, 07:14 AM   #115
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
The INT yesterday should have not counted. Andy did not challenge it, the the defender went down with the ball and the tip of it was on the ground before securing it!
End of the half, booth review another reason to hate the refs. The end of that first half was the worst. thing. ever.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:17 AM   #116
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
End of the half, booth review another reason to hate the refs. The end of that first half was the worst. thing. ever.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
i guess im just stupid because i dont understand the end of the half. The refs acted like the clock was running on the whistle, the clock did run on the whistle, we spiked it and was called for intentional grounding
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:21 AM   #117
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
i guess im just stupid because i dont understand the end of the half. The refs acted like the clock was running on the whistle, the clock did run on the whistle, we spiked it and was called for intentional grounding
The refs wound the PLAY clock, but not the GAME clock.

The only reason a QB can legally spike the ball is to stop the game clock. Since the game clock wasn't running AT THE SNAP, per rules Mahomes must throat a receiver or get outside the pocket and throw toward the LOS.

It was about the only call the officials got correct, down to the 10 second runoff.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318636

The most appalling thing for me is that Reid, who has served on both the Rules committee and the Competition committee at various points, didn't know the rule.

I'll bet PMII remembers, though.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:36 AM   #118
Fish are scared of me

Average moved to 330/ game after last night.

He needs to average 395 per game to get there and set a new NFL record.

Ironically Matt Ryan is playing at the same level 330/game through 10 games
Old 11-20-2018, 10:54 AM   #119
In Search of a Life

Mahomes should break the Chiefs Yardage and Completions season record this year.

Needs 13 TD's to hit 50 for the year 2.6 TD's per game

4 TD's per game to break the NFL TD's record.

On track for 5000 yards too.

Amazing!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:42 AM   #120
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
somebody this morning on NFLN said he'll get 50
They were smart. :-)
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.